The Traveling Travel Agent
Sandals Grande Antigua - A Tropical Paradise for Couples in Love
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently we spent the day on the charming island of Antigua at Sandals Grande Antigua and toured this beautiful, tropical All-Inclusive resort for couples only. They met our high expectations with their immaculate beach, perfectly manicured tropical grounds, friendly staff and scrumptious food.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples looking for a romantic resort on one of the best beaches in the Caribbean
Sandals Grande Antigua is located on a picture perfect beach on Dickenson Bay.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the stunning beauty Sandals Grande Antigua has to offer. All pictures were taken on our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
- Sandals Grande Antigua is located on one of the best beaches in the Caribbean with powdery white sand and beautiful light blue fluorescent water.
- With 25 different room categories, there is something for everyone from the budget minded to those looking for the ultimate in luxury.
- Beachfront Rondovals are steps away from the ocean and offer guests their own private villa with butler service.
- There are two sections, the Caribbean Grove for guests looking for a quiet Caribbean sanctuary and the Mediterranean Village for guests who like an upbeat, sophisticated vibe.
- It's only a short 15 minute drive from the airport.
- Has been voted World's Leading Honeymoon Resort and Caribbean's Leading Honeymoon Resort and romance is indeed in the air as you walk the tropical grounds or relax on the picture perfect beach.
- Newly refurbished Red Lane Spa offers personalized treatments for couples.
- All meals are included at every eating venue, all premium drinks are included and all water sports are included which even includes motorized water sports, scuba diving and guided snorkel excursions.
- No tipping allowed so there really is no need to carry a wallet or purse.