The Traveling Travel Agent
Disney's Aulani - A Hawaiian Paradise for Families
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently we spent 3 days at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa and toured this Hawaiian paradise built for families in 2011. Aulani met our high expectations with its friendly staff, fun pool area and amazing attention to authentic Hawaiian detail.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families with Young Children, Large Families and Families who love Disney
The Waikolohe Pool is 8,200 square feet of family fun!
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the Hawaiian beauty Aulani has to offer. All pictures were taken during our stay and none have been modified or enhanced.
- From the moment you arrive, you receive Disney's legendary service with a traditional lei greeting.
- The Aulani property is beautiful from top to bottom in authentic Hawaiian detail and to be on the Aulani grounds feels like being in paradise.
- The pool area can't be beat for kids with 2 fast waterslides, a long lazy river, 2 large kids pools and Disney character meet and greet opportunities.
- The pool area also has several fun surprises for the kids including underwater whale sounds at the infinity pool.
- There is an adult only pool separated from the main area for quiet relaxation.
- A great snorkel lagoon with a variety of tropical fish is perfect for first time snorkelers.
- Aulani is perfect for large families with a variety of room categories all the way up to a 3-Bedroom Villa (see pictures on the Photo Tour below).
- Although the food is pricey, the Villas have kitchens and Costco is nearby which can save a lot of money on food.
- Alamo car rental on property makes it easy to drive around Oahu for a day (highly recommended!)
- Lots of fun and educational activities are included free of charge from Disney movie nights to a Starlight Hui show to interactive scavenger hunts.
- Free fast and reliable Wifi is available throughout the resort and in all rooms.
- The beach is perfect for young children with its gentle waves and many beach activities are included free of charge.
- There simply is not a comparable property for families (especially those with young children) on Oahu when it comes to fun activities for the kids, room accommodations, and service.