The Traveling Travel Agent
Norwegian Escape - Something for Everyone
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the cruise ships you want to sail by visiting them firsthand. Recently we had the pleasure of sailing on the Norwegian Escape for her pre-inaugural cruise. This ship is as good if not better than any other cruise ship we have personally experienced. From the gourmet food to the top notch entertainment to the multitude of exciting onboard activities, this ship really does have something for everyone!
We Recommend This Resort For: Multigenerational Families, Solo Travelers, Couples in their 20's and 30's, and Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
The Norwegian Escape at her christening ceremony in Nov. 2015.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the variety of fun the Norwegian Escape has to offer. All pictures were taken on our cruise and none have been modified or enhanced.
- A plethora of dining options are available with 11 Complimentary dining choices and 17 Specialty dining options (extra charge applies).
- The Escape is the first Norwegian cruise ship built under CEO Frank Del Rio. The founder of premium cruise line, Oceania, has upgraded the food, the bedding and just about every aspect of this ship.
- The District Brewhouse offers the most craft beer choices at sea with 24 beers on tap and 50 different bottled beers.
- Other unique and fun bars including the first ever at sea Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville and 5 O'clock Somewhere Bar.
- With all of the great dining and bar choices, you can make your cruise all-inclusive when Norwegian offers their Free At Sea promotion.
- You can eat or have a drink outdoors with amazing ocean views at many different restaurants on The Waterfront.
- The Escape is great for multi-generational families and other large groups because it caters to a variety of clientele including families, couples, affluent travelers and solo travelers.
- The Haven is a dedicated area for those staying in The Haven Suites and includes a private pool and sundeck, private restaurant and lounge, and the personal service of a certified 24-hour butler, giving one the private luxurious area of a small ship and all of the activities and restaurants of a large ship.
- Studio cabins are available for solo travelers with no single supplement fee and include access to a private studio lounge to meet other solo travelers.
- The pool deck is nothing short of amazing with thrilling waterslides, a 3-story ropes course, 2 planks to walk, mini-golf, a kids splash area, and of course swimming pools and plenty of lounge chairs.
- The pool deck also includes a great adult only area called Splash H20 with a waterfall grotto.