The Traveling Travel Agent
Disney Fantasy - Unlimited Family Fun
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the cruise ships you want to sail by visiting them firsthand. We had the pleasure of sailing on the beautiful Disney Fantasy during her inaugural year in 2012. From the exciting AquaDuck waterslide to the magical, moving animated pictures on the walls, the Disney Fantasy delivered unlimited family fun and top-notch service on a wonderfully elegant ship.
We Recommend This Ship For: Families with kids of all ages, Couples with a Disney affinity, Multi-generational families
There are lots of opportunities to see Disney characters throughout the ship.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the variety of fun the Disney Fantasy has to offer. All pictures were taken on our cruise and none have been modified or enhanced.
- Like no other cruise line, from the start of your cruise to the finish, Disney does a terrific job of making you feel important, pampered, and like you are truly on vacation from the everyday stresses of life.
- The attention to detail throughout the ship is amazing and creates a beautiful and elegant yet fun environment in which to spend your vacation at sea.
- The Disney staterooms are great for families and can comfortably accommodate families of 5. They are some of the largest at sea and have a brilliant setup with split bathrooms and a thick curtain that turns one room into two.
- The rotational dining gives you the opportunity to eat in three different delicious themed restaurants while keeping the same wait staff who give wonderful, personalized service.
- There are many opportunities to meet the Disney characters in a much smaller setting than Disneyland or Walt Disney World.
- The pool deck has lots of fun activities for kids including waterslides, pools, a splash park, mini-golf, and a giant movie screen on which to watch Disney movies plus free ice cream and soda.
- Terrific teens club gives your teenageers the freedom they crave and the opportunity to make new friends and form bonds that will last a lifetime.
- The Quiet Cove is an Adults Only area of the pool deck that is bigger than other cruise ships and a very nice place to relax away from the bustling kids area.
- The nightly entertainment is the best that we've seen at sea. Disney is an entertainment company and their nightly shows can't be beat!
- Disney has a Pirate Night which is a lot of fun for the entire family and includes dressing up as pirates and a show put on by the Disney characters that ends with the only fireworks at sea.
- There are 2 beautiful theaters on the Disney Fantasy and first run Disney movies are shown in 3D free of charge.
- The Disney Fantasy sails year round out of Port Canaveral, alternating between Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries and new Southern Caribbean itineraries coming in 2017.