The Traveling Travel Agent
Caribbean Princess & Elegance at Sea
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the cruise ships you want to sail by visiting them firsthand. We had the pleasure of sailing on the Caribbean Princess on a fun-filled 7-Night Western Caribbean cruise. She dazzled us with her classic beauty, wonderful service, and wide variety of live entertainment options.
We Recommend This Ship For: Couples in their 40's and beyond
The aft pool is a great place to relax out of wind.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the classic beauty the Caribbean Princess has to offer. All pictures were taken on our cruise and none have been modified or enhanced.
- The Caribbean Princess gives one a feeling of relaxing elegance and classic beauty throughout.
- The service and the food are both top notch.
- The outdoor decks are open, easy to get around and offer great views of the sea, including port arrivals and departures.
- There is a secluded pool, hot tub and eating area in the back of the ship that makes a nice place to relax out of the wind.
- The giant outdoor movie screens plays both movies and major sporting events.
- The many open outdoor areas make it easy to find a place to sunbathe and relax and never feels crowded.
- There is quality live entertainment throughout the ship whether out on the pool deck, inside the atrium or in one of the many lounges.
- Live traditional music is played each evening for the couples who enjoy ballroom dancing.
- Currently, the Caribbean Princess sails the Caribbean in the winter and the British Isles, Iceland, and Norway during the summer.
Year Built: 2004
Godmother: Jill Whelan, "Vicki Stubing" from "The Love Boat"
Total Cost: US$500,000,000
Pools & Whirlpools: 12