The Traveling Travel Agent
Ruby Princess - A Classic Beauty
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the cruise ships you want to sail by visiting them firsthand. Recently we had the pleasure of sailing on the Ruby Princess on a fun-filled 7-Night Mexican Riviera cruise. She dazzled us with her classic beauty, wonderful service, and wide variety of live entertainment options.
We Recommend This Ship For: Couples in their 40's and beyond
The Piazza is a beautiful 3-story atrium with shopping food and live entertainment.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the classic beauty the Ruby Princess has to offer. All pictures were taken on our cruise and none have been modified or enhanced.
- The Ruby Princess gives one a feeling of relaxing elegance and classic beauty throughout.
- The service and the food are both top notch.
- The outdoor decks are open, easy to get around and offer great views of the sea, including port arrivals and departures.
- There is a secluded pool, hot tub and eating area in the back of the ship that makes a nice place to relax out of the wind.
- The giant outdoor movie screens plays both movies and major sporting events.
- The many open outdoor areas make it easy to find a place to sunbathe and relax and never feels crowded.
- There is quality live entertainment throughout the ship whether out on the pool deck, inside the atrium or in one of the many lounges.
- A live Mariachi band plays in the Piazza on the Mexico port of call days.
- Live traditional music is played each evening for the couples who enjoy ballroom dancing.
- The Ruby Princess sails out of Los Angeles to the Mexican Riviera and California Coast except during the summer when she sails the Inside Passage of Alaska.
Year Built: 2008
Godparents: Trista and Ryan Sutter of TV’s The Bachelorette
Total Cost: US$400,000,000
Passengers: 3,599 (max. capacity)
Pools & Whirlpools: 11