The Traveling Travel Agent
El Dorado Maroma - Romantic Tropical Luxury
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Riviera Maya, Mexico, we had the pleasure of touring El Dorado Maroma, an Adults Only All-Inclusive tropical haven. This boutique resort impressed us with its top-notch service, beautiful tropical location, and luxurious rooms.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples looking for romantic seclusion and the ultimate in luxury, Honeymooners, Milestone Anniversary Celebrations
El Dorado Maroma is home to the first Overwater Bungalows in the Caribbean
See Below for Palafitos Photo Tour
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the tropical beauty El Dorado has to offer. All pictures were taken on our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
The El Dorado Maroma is an Adult Only Gourmet Inclusive® Spa Resort by Karisma. You won't find any crowds or lines at this luxury resort but only romantic seclusion in a tropical paradise. Condé Nast Traveler has ranked it #4 out of the top 50 resorts in the world.
- There are only 127 luxuriously appointed Suites, Studios and Villas plus 30 Palafitos-Overwater Bungalows.
- There are no wristbands or towel cards required.
- There is free wifi available throughout the resort.
- Long distance calls worldwide are free of charge.
- The minibar is stocked daily with water, soda, beer and chips.
- Villas come with a fully equipped kitchen and full bar.
- El Dorado Maroma is located on famed Maroma beach, the 2nd best beach in the world according to The Travel Channel.
- Conveniently located next door, Maroma Adventures has snorkeling, diving, parasailing, deep sea fishing and other water activities available for a charge.
- With Maroma Adventures located next door and open space on the other side, there are no crowded resorts nearby.
- El Dorado Maroma has 4 bars and 6 restaurants with national and international gourmet cuisine from Italian to Asian and Mexican to Caribbean.
- A 76,000 square foot greenhouse at El Dorado Royale supplies most of the fruits and vegetables for a true farm-to-table experience.
- El Dorado Maroma caters exceptionally well to any dietary need.
Palafitos Photo Tour
- The first Overwater Bungalows (Palafitos) in the Caribbean include glass bottom floors, a private infinity pool and direct ladder access to the ocean.
- Palafito guests will receive their own private butler who will cater to almost every need.
- Guests staying in the Palafitos have access to a private beach area and lobby plus an overwater restaurant and spa with amazing sea views.
- Palafito guests also have access to the entire El Dorado Maroma property and services.
- Snorkel gear is available in each Palafito to use during your stay.