The Traveling Travel Agent
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Riviera Maya, Mexico, we had the pleasure of spending the day at the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort, an All-Inclusive resort set in the lush jungle. This resort impressed us with its dedication to the environment, abundant wildlife, and unique family activities.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families with kids of all ages, Environment and Animal Lovers
An adorable Spider Monkey at Sandos Caracol
Take a photo tour and see for yourself what the Sandos Caracol has to offer. All pictures were taken on our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
- There is an abundance of wildlife living on the resort property including Spider Monkeys, Capuchin Monkeys, Coatis, Iguanas and a variety of tropical birds.
- There is a wonderful Nature Trail through the lush jungle that takes you to Mayan ruins, Cenotes, and gives you the opportunity for wildlife sightings.
- The bike trail around the jungle is a fun way to get some exercise and look for animals.
- There is a large and beautiful Cenote in which to swim or snorkel.
- The 17 water slide Aquapark offers fun for the whole family and slides for all ages.
- The Italian Buffet gives you a lunch alternative to the traditional buffet and has delicious food.
- The staff throughout the resort is very friendly and helpful.
- The Select Club Adults Only rooms give you access to an adults only pool and a secluded adults only section on the beach.
- The Adults Only Beach Clubhouse is a great place to cool off and has a premium bar, fresh snacks and a changing room with lockers.
- Exchange privileges with nearby Sandos Playacar give you free access to one of the best beaches in the Riviera Maya.