The Traveling Travel Agent
Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Riviera Maya, Mexico, we had the pleasure of touring Generations Riviera Maya, an all Suite, all Butler, all Gourmet All-Inclusive resort. This resort impressed us with its brilliant architecture, amazing sea views and dedication to great service.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families, Multi-Generations and Destination Weddings
The Gourmet Tower of restaurants offers delicious food with amazing views.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself what the Generations Riviera Maya has to offer. All pictures were taken on our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma is a true luxury experience with its top-notch service, gourmet restaurants and lavishly appointed rooms. Condé Nast Traveler has ranked it #7 out of the top 50 resorts in the world.
- All rooms are ocean view jacuzzi suites with butler service and most have balconies with infinity pools.
- With only 162 suites, this resort never feels crowded.
- The spacious suites are perfect for large families; the One Bedroom Suite sleeps 5, the Two Bedroom Suite sleeps 8 and the Three Bedroom Suite sleeps 12.â
- The One, Two and Three Bedroom Suites come with a complete kitchen and complimentary in-suite dining available.
- Free Baby Amenities (Baby Strollers, Baby Food, Cribs, Baby Monitors, Changing Tables and More!) are available upon request.
- Generations Riviera Maya is located on a wide stretch of white sand beach with amazing water color.
- There are gorgeous views of the blue-green Caribbean Sea throughout the resort.
- The resort is only 1/2 hour from the Cancun airport.
- Guests 18 and older, staying at Generations Riviera Maya can use the facilities of El Dorado Royale and El Dorado Casitas Royale, located directly next door, giving guests access to 12 gourmet restaurants, 3 world class spas, an outdoor theater and over a mile of unspoiled beach.
- With so many activities included free of charge, you will never get bored. Chose from basketball, beach volleyball, cooking classes, cocktail classes, dance lessons, darts, eco and greenhouse tours, spanish lessons, snorkeling tours, tequila tastings, yoga and more!
- Eko Kids Club™ is a hit with kids with ball pits, slides, video games, toys and even cooking school.
- Every Friday they have a 5K run for $15 which goes to help the homeless cats and dogs in the area.
- Four Gourmet Inclusive® restaurants offer delicious food with 180-degree views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Instead of traditional buffets with food sitting out for long periods of time, Generations has "Food Displays" where food is continually monitored for freshness.
- Generations caters exceptionally well to any dietary need with the exception of Kosher.
- A 76,000 square foot Greenhouse at next door El Dorado Royale supplies most of the fruits and vegetables for a true farm-to-table experience.