The Traveling Travel Agent
Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts are in the Deluxe category and are one of our favorites with their convenient location and beautiful decor.
We Recommend This Resort For: Large Families and those with discerning tastes
Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resort
Take a photo tour and see for yourself what Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts have to offer. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
- This charming Disney Deluxe resort is beautifully appointed and modeled after traditional New England style Beach and Yacht Clubs.
- Disney's Beach Club Villas are ideal for large families and sleep up to 8 guests plus one child under 3.
- This resort is conveniently located within walking distance to Epcot.
- It's fun to take the boat to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- It is also within walking distance to great restaurants at the Boardwalk Entertainment District which is reminiscent of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City.
- Stormalong Bay is a 3 acre water wonderland with a themed waterslide, whirlpool, children's pool and even a white sand beach for sunbathing.
- There is plenty to do including tennis, fishing, marina watercraft rental, bike rental and a great jogging path around the lake.
- Other fun activities include Disney movies under the stars, roasting marshmallows at the nightly campfire and the Lafferty Place Arcade.
- Several great dining options to choose from including a fun and delicious character breakfast at Cape May and scrumptious ice cream at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop.
- By staying on the Walt Disney World property, you have access to many extras such as discounted dining plans, extra magic hours in the parks and free transportation from the airport and throughout Walt Disney World.