The Traveling Travel Agent
Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Riviera Maya, Mexico, we had the pleasure of touring the beautiful All-Inclusive Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal. This beach resort impressed us with its lovely Mayan architecture in a picture perfect setting in the peaceful jungle with an amazing white sand beach.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families, Beach Lovers and Couples
Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal sits on a prime stretch of beach
Take a photo tour and see for yourself what the Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal has to offer. All pictures were taken on our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
- The Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal sit on a prime stretch of wide, white sand beach; one of the best in the Riviera Maya.
- âUnlike other properties that clear away the jungle to build, the Iberostar sits in its beautiful natural jungle setting which offers a sense of peacefulness throughout the resort.
- The Iberostar Tucan sits on one side of the jungle while the Quetzal sits on the other side, each with 350 rooms.
- Many animals can be seen in the jungle including flamingos, toucans, monkeys and iguanas.
- The colorful Mayan architecture makes one feel like they are in Mexico (unlike some All-Inclusive Resorts that could be anywhere) and it has been recently re-modeled.
- The Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal is within the gated community of Playacar so there are very few solicitors on the beach which can be quite common in Mexico since all of the beaches are public.
- With their great location in the Playacar community, there is a nice 4 mile jogging loop within the gated community and Playa del Carmen is about a 5 mile run out and back.
- They have a great kids club and kids play areas.
- The resort setting is one of a kind with its beautiful jungle walkways and its wide stretch of white sand beach on the blue green Caribbean.