The Traveling Travel Agent
Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos - A Perfect Combination of Location and Views
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Los Cabos, Mexico, we had the pleasure of staying 2 nights at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos, an All-Inclusive resort set in a perfect location at Land's End. This resort impressed us with its stunning views of both the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez and it's beautiful architecture built right into the mountain.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families, Couples and anyone who wants to stay in the heart of Cabo San Lucas
Sandos Finisterra's 3 pools are on the Pacific Ocean side of the resort.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the stunning views Sandos Finisterra has to offer. All pictures were taken during our stay and none have been modified or enhanced.
- The Sandos Finisterra is in a perfect location with the beautiful Pacific Ocean on one side of the resort and the bustling marina with shopping and nightlife on the other side.
- This resort is built right into the mountain so you will get breathtaking views of either the Pacific Ocean or Sea of Cortez at almost every turn. There is one amazing spot where you can see both at once.
- You can see whales from the many viewing areas at the resort between December and March when the whales come down to have their babies. The best time to see the babies is in February.
- There is free, reliable wifi throughout the property.
- Sandos Finisterra is one of few resorts in Cabo that have rooms to accommodate families of 5 and they are one of most affordable in the Cabo area.
- The Spa is built right into mountain, giving it a peaceful feel that only comes from nature.
- No reservations are needed at specialty restaurants (where the food is delicious!)
- There are very few swimmable beaches in the Los Cabos area due to the strong currents. While Sandos Finisterra does not have a swimmable beach themselves, they do have 2 nearby, with 1 only a 5 minute walk away.
- Although Sandos Finisterra's stretch of beach is not swimmable it is breathtaking with its thunderous crashing waves and wide expanse.
- It's an easy 5 minute walk to the marina in Cabo San Lucas where there is an endless array of activities from boat trips to the famous arch at Land's End and water taxi's to Medano Beach (it's swimmable) to the famous Cabo nightlife and shopping.