The Traveling Travel Agent
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently, while in Montego Bay, Jamaica we had the pleasure of spending the day at Sandals Royal Caribbean, a couples only all-inclusive resort. This resort impressed us with its sophisticated atmosphere, top-notch service. and luxurious accomodations.
We Recommend This Resort For: Active Couples who want to be close to the action of Montego Bay
Sandals Royal Caribbean is home to the first Overwater Bungalows in Jamaica.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the beauty of Sandals Royal Caribbean. All pictures were taken on our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
- Sandals Royal Caribbean is home to the first Overwater Bungalows in Jamaica, including 5 Over-the-Water Butler Villas with Infinity Pools and 12 Over-the-Water Private Island Butler Honeymoon Bungalows.
- This is Jamaica's only Resort with a private offshore Island which houses an authentic Thai Restaurant and leads to the Overwater Bungalows.
- British charm is found throughout this beautiful resort including British-style afternnon tea served daily and a British Pub offering an authentic pub dining experience in a relaxing and enticing environment.
- It is only 10 minutes from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay but beware this means you can hear some air traffic noise.
- Compimentary transfers leave every hour with full exchange privileges to Sandals Inn and Sandals Montego Bay offering 12 dining options in addition to the 8 at Sandals Royal Caribbean.
- All meals are included at every eating venue, all premium drinks are included and all water sports are included which even includes scuba diving, guided snorkel excursions and water skiing at nearby Sandals Montego Bay.
- No tipping allowed so there really is no need to carry a wallet or purse.
- In addition to Free Wi-Fi for all guests, there are no wristbands and no towel keys!
- As with all Sandals Resorts, the property grounds are beautifully manicured in tropical splendor.