The Traveling Travel Agent
Sandals Montego Bay - Jamaica
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently, while in Montego Bay, Jamaica we had the pleasure of spending the day at Sandals Montego Bay, a couples only all-inclusive resort. This resort impressed us with its beautiful setting, top-notch service. and luxurious accomodations.
We Recommend This Resort For: Active Couples who want to be close to the action of Montego Bay, and for short trips to Jamaica
One of many places to cozy up to your sweetheart at Sandals Montrgo Bay.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the beauty of Sandals Montego Bay. âAll pictures were taken on our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
- Set on the North Coast's largest private white-sand beach, Sandals Montego Bay is able to offer many beachfront rooms and suites with gorgeous panoramic ocean views.
- Located in Jamaica's Main Tourism Hub three miles east of Montego Bay and only 10 minutes away from the town center makes Sandals Montego Bay ideal for active couples.
- Full exchange prvileges, with complimentary transfers, to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Inn gives you the ability to stay at one resort and play at three plus offering a total of 20 dining options, all within 1o minutes.
- Newly renovated Beachfront accommodations and brand new extravagent Beachfront Romeo and Juliet One-Bedroom Butler Villa suities plus new River Suites coming soon.
- Most of the restaurants are located right on the beach with amazing views and delicious food.
- All meals are included at every eating venue, all premium drinks are included and all water sports are included which even includes scuba diving, guided snorkel excursions and water skiing.
- No tipping allowed so there really is no need to carry a wallet or purse (with the excpetion of Butlers and Spa treatments).
- In addition to Free Wi-Fi for all guests, there are no wristbands and no towel keys!
- It is only 5 minutes from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay but beware this means you can hear significant air traffic noise.
- As with all Sandals Resorts, the property grounds are beautifully manicured in tropical splendor.
- An air-conditioned Departure Lounge is available to change clothes and get ready for your flight if you have a late departures.
Resort FactsYear Built: 1981
Last Rennovation: In Progress Until Jan 2018
Total Rooms: 255
Hot Tubs: 4