The Traveling Travel Agent
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently, while in Cancun, Mexico, we had the pleasure of touring the ideally located, All-Inclusive Iberostar Cancun. This resort impressed us with its stunning architecture, amazing ocean views. and picture perfect beach.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples, Friends, Families and Golfers who are beach lovers and want to be close to the action of Cancun
The Iberostar Cancun sits on the longest beach in Cancun.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the beauty of Iberostar Cancun. âAll pictures were taken on our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
- The Iberostar Cancun is set on an ideal location on Cancun's longest stretch of breathtaking beach and is more secluded than most, with no neighbors to the south.
- It is located just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport
- It is the only resort in the area that has an onsite 18-hole championship golf course.
- Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the resort.
- The Iberostar Cancun feels like a Mexican resort unlike many others that feel like they could be located anywhere.
- The Lobby Bar, Las Palmas, is an extremely lovely area to relax and enjoy a cocktail.
- Complimentary access to SPA Sensations wet areas, which include Spa showers, a steam room and a sauna
- The Iberostar Cancun has been awarded the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award for its quality and service.â
- All rooms in the tower have incredible views of the gorgeous aqua Caribbean Sea (see the sunrise from the Caribbean side and the sunset from the lagoon side).
- There is only 1 wedding a day, as opposed to other resorts who have up to 5.
- Given the way the property sits, the pool area stays in the sun as it sets unlike nearby resorts whose pools are shaded.