As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Riviera Maya, Mexico, we had the pleasure of touring family friendly Azul Beach Resort The Fives. This resort impressed us with its unique layout, fantastic swimming pools and dedication to great service.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families, Multi-Generations, Destination Weddings and Vow Renewals
The color of the Caribbean is captivating.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself what Azul Beach Resort The Fives has to offer. All pictures were taken on our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
Your 5 senses will be awakened at this fabulous AAA Four Diamond award winning resort. The Fives Plaza is a unique concept with outside shops and restaurants plus live entertainment in the evenings similar to the ambiance of downtown Playa del Carmen.
- There are 525 suites, 5 pools, 13 gourmet restaurants, 9 bars and 1 spa at Azul Beach Resort The Fives.
- Choose from a 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Suite, all with separate living and sleeping areas, rainfall showers, private balconies, aromatherapy and pillow menus, personal concierge and 24 hour room service.
- All suites also offer complete baby amenities at no extra charge, including cribs, strollers, bottle warmers, changing tables, baby monitors, high chairs and more.
- Unique Rooftop Suites feature a private rooftop lounge with a built-in BBQ grill, Jacuzzi tub for 2, chaise lounges and relaxing bali bed.
- Waterways run between the buildings, joining the pool areas and swim out rooms.
- Azul Beach Resort The Fives is located near the jungle next door to Sandos Caracol Eco Resort therefore, animals such as Spider Monkeys, Baby Crocodiles and Deer can be seen throughout the property.
- This resort is conveniently located close to Playa del Carmen.
- This property sits on wide stretch of beach with terrific water color and views of Cozumel from the beach.
- There are a total of 5 swimming pools on property. Two of them are River pools that meander throughout the buildings and 1 is a zero entry pool which is great for young children.
- There is live music in The Fives Plaza at night and a live Jazz Band for Sunday brunch.
- Kids can enjoy kid's yoga, cooking classes, just-for-kids spa treatments, movie nights plus their own kids club and gym.
- The Tequila bar, offers free tastings twice a week with 40 types of tequila.
- The Gin Bar offers 72 types of gin.
- The Wine bar offers free tastings 3 times a week with no reservations required.
- There is a market at The Fives Plaza each weekend with local vendors.
- Other activities include beachside yoga, snorkeling, dance lessons, volleyball, Spanish lessons and much more!
- There are 13 gourmet restaurants to choose from, most of them a la carte and all of them a perfect combination of taste, presentation and service.
- Instead of traditional buffets with food sitting out for long periods of time, Azul Beach Resort The Fives has "Food Displays" where food is continually monitored for freshness.
- Azul Beach Resort The Fives caters exceptionally well to any dietary need with the exception of Kosher.
- A 76,000 square foot Greenhouse at sister property, El Dorado Royale, supplies most of the fruits and vegetables for a true farm-to-table experience.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sat, May 13, 2017