As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in St Lucia, we had the pleasure of staying 2 nights at the beautiful Couples Only All-Inclusive Sandals Grande St Lucian Spa & Beach Resort. This resort impressed us with its long white sand beach, breathtaking views at every turn and luxurious accomodations.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples, Honeymoon, and Anniversaries
The beach at Sandals Grande St Lucian is one of the best in St Lucia.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the stunning beauty of Sandals Grande St Lucian. All pictures were taken during our stay and none have been modified or enhanced.
Sandals Grande St Lucian is located in a picturesque setting and offers amazing views of its beautiful bay throughout the stunning property. This 17 acre resort for couples only sits on a spectacular peninsula with the Caribbean Sea on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other side.
- Sandals Grande St Lucian is located on beautiful Rodney Bay surrounded by lovely mountain views.
- The resort sits on a peninsula with the Caribbean Sea at the front of the resort and the Atlantic Ocean at the back of the resort.
- The 17 acre resort is easy to get around and fronts a nice and long beach.
- The beach is one of the best on St Lucia with soft white sand and clear blue water.
- The resort is located approximately 1 1/2 hours from the international airport.
- Exchange privileges witih nearby Sandals Regency La Toc and Sandasl Halcyon Beach give guests access to 2 more beaches, 27 gourment restaurants and more luxurious amenities. A free shuttle runs daily between the 3 resorts.
Rooms & Suites
- 311 magnificently furnished rooms & suites offer ocean views on both sides of the resort.
- Every room includes air conditioning, king size bed, cable TV, refrigerator, hair dryer, telephone, iron and ironing board, safety deposit box, clock radio, coffee maker, amenity kit, mahogany furniture and are all tiled with a balcony or a patio.
- Rondoval Butler Suites offer tropical elegance and seclusion with their own private pool, whirlpool and hammock.
- Equisite Over the Water Honeymoon Butler Bungalows convey an intimate connection to the Caribbean Sea with glass floor panels, outdoor Tranquility Soaking Tub, over-water hammocks and a ladder leading directly into the sea.
- With 15 more rooms categories to choose from, there is something for everyone.
- Sandals Grande St Lucian boasts 5 fresh water pools, including the magnificent 7800 sq. ft. Sunset Pool, and 4 whirlpools.
- Scuba diving is inlcuded for Certified Divers.
- Other Watersports included are windsurfing, wake boarding, snorkeling, kayaking, knee boarding, sailing, water skiing, and paddleboards.
- Landsports included are beach volleyball, table tennis, pool, croquet, and tennis courts.
- Live nightly entertainment is offered with a different theme each night.
- The large Fitness Center is open 24/7 and offers first class equipment as well as group exercise classes.
- 12 gourmet restaurants offer regional specialties, seafood, Japanese, Indian and much more.
- Barefoot By the Sea is outdoor beach dining, serving delicious seafood with spectacular sea views.
- Gordon's on the Pier is the ultimate in romantic dining with its wonderful ambiance on the beautiful Rodney Bay.
- Toscanini's Restaurant serves amazing Italian food in a beautiful and romantic outdoor setting.
- Josephines' Creperie serves delicious Crepes made to order as well as afternoon tea & specialty coffees.
- Known as one of the best coffees in the world, Jamaica's Blue Mountain Coffee, is served throughout the resort.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sat, Nov 4, 2017