As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently while on the beautiful island of St Lucia, we had the pleasure of touring at the intimate Couples Only All-Inclusive Sandals Halcyon Beach. This resort impressed us with its secluded beautiful beach, lush tropical grounds and friendly island service.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples, Honeymoon, and Anniversaries
Sandals Halcyon Beach is a true beach front resort sitting on 1039 feet of white sand beach.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the natural beauty of Sandals Halcyon Beach St Lucia. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St Lucia is hidden inside a naturally beautiful landscape in a lush garden filled with tropical flowers, luscious palms, almond trees and many other native St Lucian plants.
- This is a true beachfront resort located in a quiet cove along a stretch of 1039 feet of white sand beach.
- The picturesque beach is clear of rocks and seaweed and is a great beach for swimming or walking with its fine soft sand.
- Scuba diving is inlcuded for certified divers.
- Other included watersports are kayaks, hobie cats, snorkeling, tubing, knee boarding, waterskiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing and paddleboards.
- With only 169 rooms, guests can experience true personal service in the intimacy of a small resort.
- All rooms boast mahogany furnishings and tiled floors and include air conditioning, amenity kits, hair dryers, celing fans, private bath and shower, iPod docking stations, cable TV, coffee & tea maker, safe deposit box, iron and ironing board.
- With a daily free shuttle to the 2 other nearby Sandals, Sandals Grande St Lucian and Sandals Regency La Toc, guests can enjoy access to 3 world class beaches, 27 gourmet restaurants and many more luxurious amenities.
- The low rise architecture is friendly to the physically challenged.
- English-style afternoon tea is served daily.
- Dramatically extending out over the ocean on its 150 foot pier over the Caribbean Sea, Kelly's Dockside is renowned as one of the island's most impressive restaurants.
- Enjoy lunch or late night snacks on the beach at the Beach Bistro, offering tableside service.
- Known as one of the worlds best coffees, Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, is served throughout the resort.
- Sandals Halcyon Beach has 2 freshwater pools, 3 whirlpools and 1 Scuba Dive pool.
- Other amenities include nightly live entertainment, a 24/7 Fitness Center, 6 onsite restaurants and various landsports such as volleyball, pool, chess, table tennis, shuffleboard, tennis and croquet.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best All-Inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, Costa Rica, and Mexico and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar with our firsthand knowledge.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to contact directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no fee, no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
Get More When You Book With Us!
If you prefer to book yourself, you can visit our co-branded Sandals website to get the same prices as Sandals offers directly. You will get more for your money with our first-hand Sandals knowledge and personalized customer service.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my All-Inclusive Resort reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sun, Jan 7, 2018