As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in the Riviera Maya, Mexico, we had the pleasure of staying 6 nights at the beautiful All-Inclusive Riu Palace Riviera Maya. This resort impressed us with its amazing beach, beautiful grounds and friendly staff.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples, Anniversaries, and Groups
The Riu Palace Riviera Maya grounds and architecture is gorgeous.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the classic beauty of Riu Palace Riviera Maya. All pictures were taken during our stay and none have been modified or enhanced.
- The premier highlight of the Riu Palace Riviera Maya is its location on the best strecth of Playacar Beach with a wide expanse of perfect white sand and amazing aqua marine water.
- The wide beach has a plethora of palm trees for shade which only adds to the beauty of an already lovely beach.
- Its location within the gated community of Playacar makes it very safe with few beach vendors.
- The resort is set on lush tropical grounds with a compact layout enabling you to walk virtually anywhere within the resort within 5 minutes, including the beach.
- All rooms are spacious Junior Suites and include a lounge area, hydromassage bathtub, WiFi, air conditioning, a minibar and beverage dispenser, a coffee maker and a balcony or terrace.
- It is only a 15-20 minute walk into Playa del Carmen for shopping, nightlife and the ferry to Cozumel or you can take a stroll along the beach to get into town.
- For closer shopping, there is a shopping plaza with many local crafts within the gated community of Playacar only a 5 minute walk away.
- The lobby bar is a nice place to relax with live piano music and premium drinks.
- There is a fun show every night on the small stage including a great Mariachi band, a Mexican tribute, a Las Vegas show and more.
- If you win one of the daily competitions like darts or horse shoes, you get to collect your prize on stage before the show each night.
- The entertainment staff at the resort are extremely friendly and fun.
- There are plenty of food and activity options with full exchange privileges at the other nearby Riu resorts.
- With a generous group amenity program, you can stay for free with as few as 5 rooms booked.
- The resort is decorated in a beautiful, classic European style.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sun, Jan 14