As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in the Dominican Republic, we had the pleasure of staying 2 nights at the beautiful All-Inclusive Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa. This resort impressed us with its beautiful location, variety of delicious food options and gorgeous vistas.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples and Families
Dreams La Romana Preferred Club Pool for Adults Only
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the stunning beauty of Dreams La Romana. All pictures were taken during our stay and none have been modified or enhanced.
- The Dreams La Romana is located on the Southeast Coast of the Dominican Republlic about 45 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport.
- The resort has 756 spacious rooms and suites with luxury amenties, a daily re-stocked mini-bar, 24 hour room service and complimentary wifi.
- The Family Room is perfect for families of 5 with 2 bedrooms, 1 with a King bed and 1 with 2 Double beds, and 2 bathrooms.
- The Adults Only Preferred Club is an exclusive area for adults which includes an adult only pool and lounge.
- There is a 3,208 square foot casino on property with blackjack tables, roulette tables, poker tables and slot machines.
- The resort is located on a secluded beach surrounded by lush tropical jungle.
- The fishing village of Bahahibe is nearby for authentic Dominican Republic shopping and food.
- The boats to Saona Island, a popular tropical island for tourists, take off from the marina right next door to Dreams La Romana.
- The Southeast Coast of the Dominican Republic is the best area for scuba diving with over 20 official dive sites and 3 ship wrecks.
- Windsurfing, catamarans, kayaks, and snorkeling are all included.
- Kids will enjoy jumping on the ocean trampoline and climbing the inflatable iceberg in the pool.
- Guests have unlimited access to gourmet a la carte dining with no reservations required.
- All of these luxuries are included with no wrist bands required.
Request a Quote
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sat, Jan 27