As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in the Dominican Republic, we had the pleasure of touring the family friendly all-inclusive Nickelodeon Punta Cana. This resort impressed us with its fun waterpark, beautiful grounds and luxurious suites.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families, Nickelodeon fans
The Pineapple Villa was inspired by Sponge Bob's pineapple home.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the family fun offered at Nickelodeon Punta Cana. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
Located on the golden sands of Uvero Alto beach, Nickelodeon Punta Cana by Karisma is a five-star themed resort that provides guests of all ages a luxury vacation filled with family fun. At the heart of this resort is Nickelodeon Place which includes the Aqua Nick Water Park, Character Central for Nickelodeon Character encounters, and the Just Kiddin' kids club. Along with Nickelodeon fun, guests will enjoy the Gourmet Inclusive cuisine that only a Karisma resort can offer.
- Enjoy water slides, splash pads, spray grounds, a lazy river and even mass sliming events at the Aqua Nick Water Park.
- Character Central is where guests can meet their favorite Nickelodeon Characters throughout the day.
- The Sports and Entertainment Center has 2 tennis courts, a multi-use sport court, running track, archery, giant chess, football court and table tennis.
- Just Kiddin' is the supervised kids club for ages 4-12 with daily supervised activities including science experiments and Slime-making classes.
- Guests have access to 9 swimming pools.
- Various Nickelodeon Character experiences with photo ops are available. Birthday Parties, Character Dining, Character Private Events and Private Slimings are all available at an additional charge.
- Guests will also enjoy special nightly entertainment, performances and live music.
- All 208 suites have a crisp, modern decor and include air conditioning, a 42" smart TV, a radio/alarm clock docking station with Bluetooth, a master bedroom, safety deposit box, amenity kit, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, deluxe bathrobes, bathrooms with double sinks and a free standing tub, rainshower, hairdryer and a vanity mirror.
- All suites have a mini-bar that is re-stocked daily with soft drinks, water, and beer.
- For the little ones, convenient complimentary amenities include Gerber baby food, strollers, cribs, kids' spa robes and baby bottle warmers.
- The lead-in category, Flat Suite, sleeps families of 5.
- The Pineapple Villa, inspired by the famous pineapple under the sea, is a one of kind themed villa with 1,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, including a master suite with a king size bed, a second bedroom upstairs with 2 twin beds, a loft-style living room and a private pool.
- Guests have access to 7 Gourmet Inclusive Restaurants with no reservations required.
- Spacewalker, a unique restaurant offering Interstellar Cuisine, is a hit with the kids with spectacular light and sound effects accompanying a menu of favorites from across the galaxy.
- Upon arrival at the resort, kids are offered a Slime Smoothie Welcome drink and adults can choose from a glass of sparkling wine or Slime beverage.
- 24-hour in-room dining is available in all room categories.
- Join SpongeBob, Patrick, Dora, Boots and more for character dining at Zest Mediterranean restaurant.
Request a Quote
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sun, Jan 28