As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in the Dominican Republic, we had the pleasure of staying 4 nights at the family friendly All-Inclusive Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana. This AAA Four Diamond resort impressed us with its palm-studded white sand beach, convenient resort layout, and friendly staff.
We Recommend This Resort For: Multi-gen Families, Families with small children, and Destination Weddings
The picture perfect white sand beach at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the tropical beauty of Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana. All pictures were taken during our stay and none have been modified or enhanced.
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is a AAA Four Diamond award-winning resort since 2011. This tropical paradise for families offers some of Punta Cana's most magnificent scenery, boasting a gorgeous palm-studded beach, majestic turquoise sea, lovely pools and lush gardens. The very friendly staff gives amazing customer service and the convenient U-shaped resort layout creates a short walking distance between the guestrooms, restaurants, pools and beach. This friendly and relaxing resort includes endless luxuries such as limitless access to gourmet dining, unlimited top-shelf spirits, pool and beach wait service, theme parties, and live nightly entertainment; all with no pesky towel cards or wristbands!
- The spacious indoor theater features nightly entertainment and live shows.
- For the adults, there is an onsite 738 square foot casino with slot machines, roulette, poker and blackjack tables, and Desires Music Lounge for dancing right next door.
- Water sports included in the price tag are kayaks, hobie cats, snorkeling, wind surfing, and introductory scuba lessons in the pool.
- Enjoy 4 different pools with wait service which includes unlimited international and domestic top-shelf drinks.
- Dreams Palm Beach is an established resort in the Destination Wedding segment, offering two wedding gazebos, several picturesque reception areas, lavish honeymoon suites (with Butler Service available), and adult only areas.
- Dominican Tianguis is a weekly market that features local handicrafts, art & jewelry.
- Guests can enjoy local rum at the complimentary Rum Tastings every Thursday.
- The newly built Explorer's Club for kids has fully supervised activities such as treasure hunts, sancastle contests, video games, big screen movies on the beach, and much more!
Rooms & Suites
- Dreams Palm Beach has 500 spacious rooms and suites with luxury amenities, private balconies or terraces, flat screen TVs, daily refreshed minibars, in-room safe, coffee and tea maker, free wifi, and 24 hour room service.
- The rooms have been recently enhanced with contemporary decor and more connecting room options which are perfect for families traveling together.
- The Preferred Club offers an elevated level of service and includes:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Upgraded mini-bar and bath amenities
- Private Preferred Club lounges serving continental breakfast, afternoon hors d'oeuvres & desserts, and premium liquors
- Private access to the Seaside Grill for breakfast and lunch
- Preferred Club pools, hot tub, and beach area
- Unique to Dreams Palm Beach is the Preferred Club adults only areas, including a lounge and a pool.
- VIP Butler Service is offered at an additional cost (no charge for guests in the Honeymoon Suite) which includes 1 bottle of in-room champagne, 1 romantic breakfast in bed, exclusive à la carte breakfast at Seaside Grill, complimentary laundry service (maximum 5 pieces), and much more!
Food & Drink
- Dreams Palm Beach has 8 different dining options including five a la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a cafe; all serving savory cuisine with no reservations required.
- International dining options include French, Mexican, Asian, and Italian.
- 24-hour dining at the World Cafe buffet allow guests to enjoy late night snacks.
- Tasty cocktails and top-shelf spirits are served at seven festive bars and lounges ranging from a swim-up bar to a nightly music lounge.
- Guests will enjoy delicious seafood and stunning beachside scenery at the Seaside Grill (breakfast and lunch are for Preferred Club guests only).
- Gluten-free menus are available at each restaurant.
- Dreams Palm Beach is conveniently located only 20 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport.
- The resort is located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic, ideally set on 300 meters of palm-studded white sand beach facing the majestic Caribbean Sea.
- Only 3 minutes away is the Marinarium, teaming with marine life and offering great snorkeling, sailing cruises, and the opportunity to swim with sharks and pet stingrays!
- Other nearby activities include:
- Saona Island - This is the Dominican Republic's most popular excursion with gorgeous turquoise water, enormous starfish, limestone cliffs, and even a chance to see dolphins!
- Catalina Island - This small offshore island has an incredible coral reef, great for snorkeling and diving.
- Scape Park - Located less than 40 minutes away, this natural theme park boasts cenotes, caves, caverns, aquatic activities, zip lining, and indigenous flora and fauna.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Wed, Feb 7, 2018