As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in the Dominican Republic, we had the pleasure of touring the family friendly All-Inclusive Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa. This AAA Four Diamond resort impressed us with its terrific kids clubs, large swimming pool, and impressive Wedding venues.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families and Destination Weddings
Dreams Punta Cana is located on the golden sands of Uvero Alto.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the family fun offered at Dreams Punta Cana. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
- The Dreams Punta Cana is located on a prisitne golden beach in Uvero Alto on the East Coast of the Dominican Republic.
- This beautiful resort has 620 spacious rooms and suites with luxurious amenities, complementary WiFi, and a daily re-stocked minibar.
- Guests enjoy unlimited access to 6 gourmet a la carte restaurants with no reservations required and 24 hour room service.
- Seaside Grill and Oceana are a la carte restaurants that offers some of the best ocean views in the Caribbean. Breakfast and lunch at Oceana is for guests staying in the Preferred Club only.
- Enjoy dinner, cocktails and live entertainment at sister resort Now Onyx, only 5 minutes away, with the Sip, Savor & See program.
- Dreams Punta Cana has one of the largest pools in the area, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the beach, and has been nominated one of the top 10 in the world.
- Non motorized watersports included are catamarans, kayaks, windsurfing, snorkeling, hobie cats and introductory scuba classes in the pool.
- Flamingo Lake is a part of the beautifully manicured grounds where you can see these stunning pink birds hanging out.
- This is a popular resort for Destination Weddings with its huge wedding gazebo and luxurious bridal suite.
- There is a 1643 square foot onsite casino with slot machines, blackjack tables, poker tables and roulette tables.
- One of the best kids clubs, the Core Zone for ages 3-12, includes a playground and dino dig area, Pirate Ship water slide, indoor game room with virtual reality Play Station, splash fountain, sand castle contests, hiking, big screen movies on the beach and much more.
- The Explorer Club features nightly social events for teens including bonfires and disco mixers plus a vast array of sports and games including batting cages, basketball, pool and ping pong.
- All of these luxuries are included with no wristbands required.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sat, Feb 10