As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Mexico, we had the pleasure of touring the beautiful All-Inclusive Dreams Riviera Cancun. This resort impressed us with its beatiful beach, unique octagonal-shaped rooms and fun kids activities.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families and Weddings
Dreams Riviera Cancun is perfect for active families.
The Dreams Riviera Cancun is a AAA Four Diamond all-inclusive resort conveniently located halfway between Cancun and Playa del Carmen. This family friendly gem had a 3 million dollar renovation in 2017, giving the resort two new restaurants by the sea, renovated swimming pools, refreshed rooms, and all brand new lobby furniture. Unique to this resort is the padlock bridge of Paris inspired Locked in Love Garden, where guests can symbolize their promise of love by adding a love lock on the Dreams Riviera Cancun’s giant “LOVE” sign and capture a memorable vacation photo.
This bohemian styled resort includes endless luxuries such as limitless access to gourmet dining, unlimited top-shelf spirits, pool and beach wait service, theme parties, and live nightly entertainment; and all with no pesky wristbands!
- The Mayan themed kids club with American Red Cross certified staff features a planetarium, Chichen Itza climbing wall, and splash fountain. It also includes fun activities such as pinata competitions, weekly campout adventures, sandcastle contests and treasure hunts.
- Great family amenities include a zero entry heated pool for the little ones, an indoor game room with game tables, board games, and video games. and dinners provided for the kids while parents enjoy a romantic dinner on their own.
- Bike tours to Puerto Morelos are a fun way to stay active and see the surrounding area.
- A Mexican Market is hosted on Wednesdays selling arts and crafts by local artists.
- The Chef's Garden is a garden that grows vegetables and herbs which are used in the resort's cooking classes and restaurants. Executive Chef Jose Santos hosts the cooking classes and wine tastings three times a week, followed by a garden feast.
- For a fun night out, the Sip, Savor and See program allows guests to enjoy comlimentary dinner and drinks plus live entertainment at nearby participating AMResorts (16 total resorts) from 6 pm to 1 am. Transportation costs are not inlcuded.
- All 486 of the unique octagonal-shaped rooms and suites are spacious and lovely with a jacuzzi tub and have been recently modernized with new bedding and upgraded tvs.
- All preferred club rooms and suites have a jacuzzi tub on their balconies plus access to a private lounge, beach access, concierge service and hydrotherapy access in the spa.
- Most ground floor suites offer private plunge pools.
- The Master Suites can accommodate families of 5.
- All guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi and international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Dreams Riviera Cancun is located in Puerto Morelos, a quaint fishing village known for its deep sea fishing and its beachfront restaurants, bars and lounges
- The beach is very wide with fine white sand and great views of Cancun to the north.
- The resort is located about 45 minutes from the excitement and shopping in Cancun.
- To the south about 45 minutes is Playa del Carmen, a popular tourist attraction with its pristine beaches, turquoise water and shopping on famous 5th avenue.
- Guests are offered complimentary greens fees at the 2 nearby golf courses, Grand Coral Riviera Maya and El Tinto.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best All-Inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, Costa Rica, and Mexico and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar with our firsthand knowledge.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to contact directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no fee, no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my All-Inclusive Resort reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sun, Apr 29, 2018