As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Mexico, we had the pleasure of touring the beautiful All-Inclusive Iberostar Paraiso Lindo. This resort impressed us with its wide, white sand beach, beautiful grounds surrounding by water and wide variety of family friendly activities.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families, multi-generation families traveling together and Weddings
Iberostar Paraiso Lindo has a variety of pools with a wave pool and lazy river.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the beauty of Iberostar Paraiso Lindo. All pictures were taken during our tour and have not been modified or enhanced.
Located on picture perfect Paraiso Beach, between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo is an elegant 5 star all-inclusive resort. It includes excellent facilities for children and families, with stunning architecture in a rich tropical environment. The resort is decorated in traditional colonial style, and is impressive with its Mexican charm, colorful buildings, gorgeous open air lobby, and beautiful waterways.
- A variety of fun pools include the area's only Wave Pool, a Lazy River, and a small Water Park for kids age 4 to 12.
- A Mexican Market is hosted on Sundays selling arts and crafts by local artists.
- The Kids Club for children ages 4 to 12 has activities to keep the little ones entertained including building sand castles, painting, crafts, treasure hunts, board games, and sports.
- The recently launched “Kids Corner” allows parents to enjoy the hotel’s nighttime activities while their kids are looked after by trained professionals. Dinner for the kids is included.
- There are a wide variety of outdoor and indoor sports options, such as tennis, golf, volleyball, soccer, archery, bicycle tours, ping pong, darts, and horseshoes.
- The large and lovely open air theater hosts nightly shows.
- Guests get multiple vacations in one with access to the facilities at Iberostar Cancun and Iberostar Quetzal and Tucan from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- The 446 spacious rooms and suites start at 484 square feet, each with a digital safe, flat screen tv, alarm clock, minibar, bathrobe, hair dryer, and a shower or tub.
- All rooms offer complimentary WiFi, 24-hour room service, and a dedicated concierge.
- The 969 square foot Family Rooms are great for families of 5 or 6, featuring one king bed and a connecting suite with two double beds. Plus they are conveniently close to the beach and pool.
- Complimentary services included with the Family Rooms are a Family Welcome Kit, priority dining reservations, and access to the spa wet areas.
- These Family rooms have amenities for kids, such as children’s décor, kids’ minibar, welcome gift, room service with kids’ menu options, video game console, and more.
- Iberostar is one of the few resorts that offers guaranteed connecting rooms.
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo is located on Paraiso beach, a pristine beach with beautiful white sand and is one of the best in Mexico.
- The resort is part of the Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf & Spa complex which gives guests access to Iberostar Paraiso Beach, Iberostar Paraiso del Mar, and Iberostar Paraiso Maya.
- It is ideally located 30 minutes south of the Cancun airport and 30 minutes north of Playa del Carmen.
- Guests enjoy a landscape of natural and cultural riches in one of the most popular tourist destinations in the area.
- The resort is also surrounded by a beautiful and lush jungle.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sun, Apr 29