As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about the destinations you want to visit by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Mexico, we had the pleasure of touring the beautiful All-Inclusive Iberostar Selection Paraiso Maya. This resort impressed us with its wide, white sand beach, family friendly activities and its traditional Mayan decor.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families, Couples and Weddings
The authentic Mayan decor is lovely.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the beauty of Iberostar Selection Paraiso Maya. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
Located on picture perfect Paraiso Beach between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, the Iberostar Selection Paraiso Maya is a 5 star, 4 Diamond all-inclusive resort with excellent facilities for children and families. Traditional Mayan decor, complete with authentic Mayan ruins in the lobby, bring great beauty to this resort. Each piece of furniture is a work of art, worthy of the best museum, made of wood, brass, bronze and limestone, and the lobby bar is an exact replica of the pyramid of Chichen Itza.
- A variety of fun pools include the area's only Wave Pool, a Lazy River and small Water Park for kids age 4 to 12.
- The onsite Shopping Center has ice cream, crepes, coffee and souvenir stores plus a spa and a nightclub.
- The Kids Club for children ages 4 to 12 has activities to keep the little ones entertained including building sand castles, painting, crafts, treasure hunts, board games and sports.
- The recently launched “Kids Corner” allows parents to enjoy the hotel’s nighttime activities while their kids are looked after by trained professionals. Dinner for kids is included.
- There are a wide variety of outdoor and indoor sports options, such as tennis, golf, volleyball, soccer, archery, bicycle tours, ping pong, darts, and horseshoes.
- The large and lovely open air theater hosts nightly shows.
- Guests get multiple vacations in one with access to the facilities at Iberostar Cancun and Iberostar Quetzal and Tucan from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- The 434 spacious Junior Suites and Suites start at 624 square feet, each with a digital safe, flat screen tv, alarm clock, minibar, bathrobe and slippers, hair dryer, and a separate shower and whirlpool tub.
- All Suites offer complimentary wifi, 24-hour room service and access to spa wet areas.
- Family Junior Suites are great for families of 5 or 6 with 1,335 square feet, featuring 1 king bed and a connecting suite with 2 double beds.
- Complitmentary services included with the Family Junior Suites are a Family Welcome Kit, priority dining reservations and complimentary access to Baby kitchen, with special pureed baby food, bottle sterilizers and everything you need to keep your little one happy.
- These Family rooms have amenities for kids, such as children’s décor, kids’ minibar, welcome gift, room service with kids’ menu options, video game console and more.
- Iberostar is one of the few resorts that offers guaranteed connecting rooms.
- Iberostar Selection Paraiso Maya is located on Paraiso beach, a pristine beach with white sand and one of the best in Mexico.
- The resort is part of the Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf & Spa complex which gives guests access to Iberostar Paraiso Beach, Iberostar Paraiso del Mar and Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo.
- It is ideally located 30 minutes south of the Cancun airport and 30 minutes north of Playa del Carmen.
- Guests enjoy a landscape of natural and cultural riches in one of the most popular tourist destinations in the area as well as the lush jungle setting.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sun, Apr 29, 2018