As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Mexico, we had the pleasure of staying 3 nights at the beautiful All-Inclusive Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun for adults only. This AAA Four Diamond resort impressed us with its beautiful Mediterranean architecture, quiet and elegant atmosphere, and luxurious suites.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples, Honeymoon, and Anniversaries
The swim up bar at Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the beauty of Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun. All pictures were taken during our stay and have not been modified or enhanced.
The Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun is a quiet and elegant resort built with beautiful Spanish architecture and stunning marble throughout its luxurious lobby. A unique highlight not to be missed is the daily 10:30 am turtle feeding of more than 60 turtles who live in the charming lower lobby fountain. This peaceful resort includes endless luxuries such as limitless access to gourmet dining, unlimited top-shelf spirits, pool and beach wait service, theme parties, and live nightly entertainment; and all with no pesky wristbands!
Rooms & Suites
- Secrets Capri has 291 Mediterranean inspired rooms and suites with a four poster king size bed or 2 double beds (which are extemely comfortable!), a spacious terrace or balcony, a full marble bathroom with a jetted tub, and a complimentary mini-bar.
- The Oceanfront rooms are a roomy 679 square feet and only steps away from the beach.
- All room categories are part of the exclusive Preferred Club which includes concierge service, an upgraded minibar and deluxe amenities that consist of the usual shampoo, conditioner and soaps plus extras like luxurious suntan lotion and all-natural bug spray.
- All guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi and international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Secrets Capri Rivera Cancun is located on 71 tropical, oceanfront acres in the romantic Riviera Maya.
- The resort is a 35 minute drive from Cancun International Airport.
- The beach is very long and great for those who enjoy beach walking and shelling.
- A walk one mile north will reward you with Tres Rios, a beautiful, crystal clear river flowing into the ocean.
- Secrets Capri is the closest Secrets resort to Playa Del Carmen, about a 20 minute drive.
- The ocean view rooms provide great viewing from the balcony of the area's gorgeous sunrises.
- Choose from 5 gourmet a la carte restaurants and a buffet, with no reservations required.
- Enjoy a specialty coffee and a variety of tasty food at Coco Cafe or order room service, both are available 24/7.
- Health-conscious options such as vegetarian, gluten-free and organic are available at each dining venue.
- Enjoy a beautiful sea view with breakfast or lunch at the Cactus Club Tacos & Ceviche located right by the ocean.
- The outdoor seating at the Oceana fresh seafood restaurant has great views of the sky changing color as the sun sets.
- Guests with a sweet tooth will love Chef's Pastry Night. Once a week the chef sets up dessert pastries in the lobby with music.
- For a fun night out, the Sip, Savor and See program allows guests to enjoy comlimentary dinner and drinks plus live entertainment at nearby participating AMResorts (16 total resorts) from 6 pm to 1 am. Transportation costs are not inlcuded.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sun, Apr 29, 2018