As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Mexico, we had the pleasure of staying 3 nights at the newly rennovated All-Inclusive TRS Yucatán Hotel for adults only. This resort impressed us with its modern and luxurious suites, top notch service, and tropical lagoon.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples, Honeymoon, and Anniversaries
The TRS Yucatan is a modern and luxurious All-Inclusive Resort for Adults Only.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the stunning beauty of the TRS Yucatán Hotel. All pictures were taken during our stay and have not been modified or enhanced.
The TRS Yucatán Hotel is a modern and luxurious adult only all-inclusive resort with top notch service at its heart. Set in gorgeous mangroves on a lush lagoon, this resort within a resort gives guests the personalized service of a small boutique hotel. It also includes unlimited access to a wide variety of services at the adjoining five-star Grand Palladium Resorts. Renovated at the end of 2017, guests can enjoy 4 new a la carte gourmet restaurants, an exclusive adults only beach club, a new infinity pool, and re-modeled rooms unlike any other.
- All 454 rooms are Junior Suites or Suites complete with a Butler concierge, 24 hour room service, and complimentary Wifi.
- These ultra modern rooms were completely rennovated at the end of 2017 and include luxuries like a hydromassage bathtub, memory foam mattress, L'Occitane toiletries, a personalized liquor bar, pillow menu, and aromatherapy menu.
- The Wellness Junior Suite is a unique concept for the health conscious, and includes a private jogging tour with stretching, a 30 minutes couples massage, a personalized fitness program, a romantic dinner for two and more.
- TRS Yucatán Hotel has similar accommodations to the popular over-water bungalows but for a much lower price. These Royal Mayan Suites are located on the beautiful lagoon and include a private canoe and balcony hammock.
- The wet areas of the magnificent spa at Grand Palladium are complimentary for TRS guests.
- The CHIC Cabaret multicourse dinner show is reminiscent of Moulin Rouge in Paris and old cabarets in Berlin. Not only is it highly entertaining, but it is complimentary to TRS guests (a $100 value).
- Guests have the choice of 4 a la carte restaurants, 1 buffet style restaurant, and 3 bars on the TRS property.
- They also have access to 9 other a la carte restaurants, 5 buffet style restaurants, and 19 bars at the adjoining Grand Palladium Resorts.
- Guest staying in TRS Yucatán can enjoy, without any additional charges, popular lobster dishes in all the restaurants located within the complex.
- The resort also offers gluten-free menus, and a special program for people with allergies and intolerances.
- The TRS Yucatán is located a little over an hour south of the Cancun International airport.
- Colorful birds and flowers are a part of the resort's stunning jungle setting on a private lagoon.
- TRS is part of a four resort complex which also includes Grand Palladium Colonial, Grand Palladium Kantenah, and Grand Palladium White Sand. Golf cart service for the exclusive use of TRS Yucatán guests is offered within the complex.
- The TRS Yucatán is located on cliffs with beautiful ocean views and gives guests beach access at the adjoining Grand Palladium Resorts.
- The resort's location is close to the popular activities at Akumal, Tulum, and Xel-Ha.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sun, Apr 29