As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. While in Mexico, we had the pleasure of touring the elegant All-Inclusive Secrets The Vine Cancun for adults only. This resort impressed us with its beautiful beach, stunning views throughout the resort, as well as gorgeous rooms and suites.
We Recommend This Resort For: Active Couples, Honeymoons, and Anniversaries
Secrets The Vine Cancun's lobby is designed with the comfort of a living room in mind.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the stunning beauty of Secrets The Vine Cancun. All pictures were taken during our tour have not been modified or enhanced.
Situated in the heart of the Hotel Zone, on one of the best stretches of white sand beach, Secrets The Vine Cancun is an elegant AAA Four Diamond all inclusive resort for adults only. Secrets The Vine boasts over 3,000 varieties of wine and includes daily sommelier-led wine tastings. This bold resort includes endless luxuries such as limitless access to gourmet dining, unlimited top-shelf spirits, pool and beach wait service, theme parties, and live nightly entertainment; and all with no pesky towel cards or wristbands!
- This stunning resort has 3 large infinity pools, all with gorgeous ocean views.
- From May to November, when turtles nest on Secrets The Vine Cancun's beach, you can watch baby sea turtles hatch and take their first steps into the sea.
- Secrets The Vine Cancun is named after wine and boasts over 3,000 different varieties. Guests can enjoy complimentary daily sommelier-led wine tastings at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Some of the world's finest wine can be tasted at the daily Premium Wine Tasting at 5 p.m for $20 USD per person.
- The large fitness Center has floor to ceiling windows offering incredible sea views, state-of-the-art gym equipment, and even an expert gym trainer available to tailor a routine just for you.
Rooms & Suites
- Secrets The Vine Cancun offers 497 modern rooms and suites with Italian porcelain floors, teak wood furnishings, a luxury bathroom wrapped in white glass, a complimentary mini-bar, and 24-hour room service.
- 459 of the rooms and suites feature a sleek private terrace or balcony with floor to ceiling windows, offering breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and the Nichupte Lagoon.
- The other 38 rooms have a view of either the Caribbean or the Lagoon.
- Preferred Club rooms enjoy an upgraded suite, access to an exclusive lounge, special concierge service, and an exclusive infinity pool, and other enhanced amenities.
- The Honeymoon Suite features a fabulous in-room soaking tub with stunning sea views and a TV that disappears into the console when you don't want to watch it.
- Secrets The Vine Cancun is approximately 20 minutes from the Cancun Airport.
- The resort is located in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone on one of the best stretches of beach with breathtaking views of the cerulean waters of the Caribbean.
- Guests at Secrets The Vine Cancun can enjoy complimentary greens fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Course.
- It is conveniently located near the famous club, Coco Bongo, and the other hot nightlife spots of Cancun.
- Great shopping, from high end boutique stores to souvenir stands, is also nearby.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best All-Inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, Costa Rica, and Mexico and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar with our firsthand knowledge.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to contact directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no fee, no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my All-Inclusive Resort reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sat, Jun 23, 2018