As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. While in Jamaica, we had the pleasure of touring the beautiful All-Inclusive Beaches Negril. This resort impressed us with its picture perfect white sand beach, beautiful tropical grounds, and wide variety of activities for all ages.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples, Singles, Families with Children, and Destination Weddings
The Pirate Island Water Theme Park has 8 water slides.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the all the fun at Beaches Negril. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
Beaches Negril sits on 20 acres of topical greenery with over 1,400 feet of white sand beach and gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea. This Five Star Diamond Award resort has been voted "Jamaica's Leading All-Inclusive Family Resort" 3 years in a row. With its waterpark, large swimming pools, teen night club, Sesame Street themed activities, and wide variety of included watersports, there is something fun for the entire family at Beaches Negril!
- The Pirate Island Water Theme Park is fun for kids of all ages with its 8 slides, meandering lazy river, pirate bucket drops, and splash deck.
- Beaches Negril offers an array of water sports including Kayaks, Aqua Cycles, Windsurfing, Hobie Cats, Tubing, Stand Up Paddle Boards, Glass Bottom Boats, Snorkeling, Banana Boats, Water-skiing, Knee Boarding, and Wakeboarding.
- Beaches Negril also offers daily 2-tank dives at no extra charge for certified scuba divers.
- The resort offers outdoor sports including Basketball, Miniature Golf, Beach and Pool Volleyball, Croquet, Billiards, Table Tennis, Soccer, Shuffleboard, and Tennis.
- An air-conditioned fitness center with state of the art equipment and fitness classes for all ages is open 24/7.
- The Trench Town Teen Centre is a supervised area for Teens only and offers foosball, air hockey, and bean bags in a safe environment for your Teens to hang out and meet new friends.
- The resort has Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street themed activities that include daily character appearances by Elmo, Big Bird and more, plus parades and stage shows.
- Nightly entertainment includes the Caribbean Carnival Beach Party, Beaches Encore Talent Show, and the White Night Chocolate Buffet.
Rooms & Suites
- Beaches Negril has 186 luxurious rooms & suites with mahogany furniture, furnished balcony or patio, air conditioning, flat screen TV, iron, coffeemaker, refridgerator, iPod docking station, hair dryer, and ceiling fan.
Suite Concierge rooms also include:
- Preferred check-in with Champagne
- In-Suite bar with scotch, gin, vodka, rum, beer, wine, soft drinks, juices and water
- Use of his/her bath robes
- Access to the Suite Concierge Center from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm for assistance with excursions, restaurant and spa reservations, and just about anything else you may need
- Butler Suites include the services of your own personal Butler, trained by the Elite Guild of Professional English Butlers.
- Expansive 2 and 3 bedrooms suites are available for large families or families traveling together.
Food & Drink
- Guests will enjoy a wide variety of delicious food options at 12 different eateries from gourmet a la carte dining to a casual hot dog stand.
- There are 7 bars to choose from, including two swim up bars and a beach bar.
- Kids will enjoy cold treats at the self-serve Ice Cream Counter or the Frozen Yogurt Bar.
- Unique dining venues include Soy, serving Sushi and Sashimi, and Bar B Q Park, serving freshly baked Jamaican specialty pastries.
- Dine barefoot for dinner at Stewfish, serving Jamaican Seafood outdoors on the beach.
- Known as one of the best coffees in the world, Jamaica's Blue Mountain Coffee, is served throughout the resort.
- Beaches Negril is located on the widest stretch of Negril's famous seven mile white sand beach.
- Negril is known for it's laidback & casual vibe, the best beaches in Jamaica, and it's great sunsets.
- Negril is also one of the best spots in Jamaica for scuba diving and snorkeling.
- The resort is approximately a 1 1/2 hour drive, along the lovely coastline, from the Montego Bay airport. Beaches includes complimentary airport transfers.
- Popular nearby activities include Rick's Cafe, known for its cliff divers and sunsets, and YS Falls, a series of untouched and unspoiled waterfalls on the south coast of Jamaica.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sat, Jan 19, 2019