As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Jamaica, we had the pleasure of staying 1 night at the beautiful All-Inclusive Sandals Negril for couples only. This resort impressed us with its beautiful setting, luxurious suites, and friendly staff members.
We Recommend This Resort For: Beach Lovers, Honeymoon, and Anniversaries
One Bedroom Oceanfront Suites set upon the relaxing Crystal Lagoon.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the stunning beauty of Sandals Negril. All pictures were taken during our stay and none have been modified or enhanced.
Located on Jamaica's famous seven-mile beach in Negril, this Five Star Diamond Award winning resort is laid-back and carefree. Sandals Negril is set close to the water's edge on a powdery white sand beach and the calm aquamarine Caribbean Sea. Negril offers some of the best sunsets in the Caribbean, as well as great scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Sandals has been voted one of the Top 5 Dive Operations in the Western Hemisphere by PADI and they include daily 2-tank dives at no extra charge.
- Other water sports included at Sandals Negril are Waterskiing, Kneeboarding, Tubing, Kayaks, Windsurfing, Paddleboarding, Aqua Trikes, Hobey Cats (with a quide if needed), Glass Bottom Boats and Snorkeling.
- Land sports included are Croquet, Shuffleboard, Bocce Ball, Giant Chess, Table Tennis, Pool Tables, Beach and Pool Volleyball, and 2 Tennis Courts lit for night play.
- An air-conditioned fitness center with state of the art equipment and fitness classes is open 24/7.
- Sandals Negril has 3 swimming pools, one dive certification pool, and 3 whirlpools.
- Nightly entertainment includes a Caribbean Night, Carnival Beach Party, Reggae Fest, and a White Night Chocolate Party with a live local band and dancing.
Rooms & Suites
- Sandals Negril has 226 elegantly furnished rooms and suites that include air conditioning, king size beds, luxurious amenities, hair dryer, telephone, ceiling fan, marble bathroom, iPod docking station, cable TV, coffee & tea maker, safe deposit box, iron, and a mini-bar stocked daily with Robert Mondavi wine, local beer, bottled water, juice and soda.
Club Level rooms also include:
- 24-hour access to the Club Sandals Lounge where guests can enjoy culinary treats, an assortment of teas, and world-renowned Blue Mountain coffee
- Private check-in with a chilled towel and champagne
- Weekly hosted activities including a Cocktail party, a Martini evening, Wine tasting, Snorkeling and exclusive Island Routes Tours
- In Room/Suite bars with scotch, vodka, rum, whiskey, wine, beer, juices, sodas, and water
- Room service available from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm daily
- Butler Suites are the ultimate in luxury and include the services of your own personal Butler, trained by the Elite Guild of Professional English Butlers.
- The Paradise Honeymoon Beachfront Walkout Club Level Rooms are perfect for beach lovers who want to stay only steps away from the beach.
Food & Drink
- Guests will enjoy a variety of delicious food at the 6 different a la carte restaurants and one buffet.
- There are 5 bars including the swim up bar, beach bar, and piano & sports bar.
- The Sundowner serves authentic Jamaican cuisine and is a great place to catch a famous Negril sunset.
- Cucina Romana is located adjacent to the beach and serves Northern Italian food in a gorgeous outdoor setting.
- Dine barefoot for breakfast or dinner at Barefoot by the Sea, serving seafood outdoors on the beach.
- Sandals Negril is located on the longest stretch of Negril's famous 7-mile beach with 1,700 feet of glorious beachfront.
- Negril is known for it's laidback & casual vibe, the best beaches in Jamaica, and it's great sunsets.
- Negril is also one of the best spots in Jamaica for scuba diving and snorkeling.
- The resort is approximately a 1 hour and 15 minute drive, along the lovely coastline, from the Montego Bay airport. Sandals includes complimentary airport transfers.
- Popular nearby activities include Rick's Cafe, known for its cliff divers and sunsets, and YS Falls, a series of untouched and unspoiled waterfalls on the south coast of Jamaica.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Mon, Jan 21