As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Puerto Vallarta, we had the pleasure of touring the beautiful All-Inclusive Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta for adults only. This resort impressed us with its stunning location nestled between the Sierra Madre moutains and Banderas Bay, gorgeous ocean views throughout the resort, and its luxurious oceanfront suites.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples, Honeymoon, and Anniversaries
Secrets Cap Cana sits on one of the best beaches in the Dominican Republic.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the stunning beauty of Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
Newly built in 2015, the Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta sits in a spectacular location, nestled between the lush green and tropical Sierra Madre mountain range and the azure Pacific Ocean. Throughout the entire resort, fantastic ocean views can be enjoyed, including the whole of the Bay of Banderas and an excellent view of “Los Arcos” national marine park close by. This modern Adult Only hotel is all Oceanfront Suites with gorgeous panaromic views of the Pacific Ocean and is ideally located just 10 minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
- The infinity pool offers picturesque views of Banderas Bay with relaxing lounge chairs and sun beds.
- For the fitness-minded, there is a gym, morning yoga, and fitness classes.
- Land sports offered are pool volleyball, water aerobics, ping pong, and pool games.
- Other fun daytime activities include salsa dance classes, Spanish lessons, and cooking classes.
- Evening entertainment includes a Circus Show, Michael Jackson Show, Live Salsa band, The Beatles Show and more!
- All 444 rooms are Ocean Front Junior Suites or Suites featuring incredible panoramic ocean views.
- Each Suite includes luxuries such as a walk-in rainfall shower, L'Occitane toiletries from France, a relaxing sitting area, and a large balcony to take in the famous Puerto Vallarta sunsets.
- There are 10 Party Suites located near the live music and providing guests with access to the Grand Club Lounge, an exclusive mini-bar with hard liquors, beach bed access, and even the cover charge at nearby local night clubs.
- Master Suites include extra luxuries such as a dining room, $100 resort credit, priority cabana beds by the pool, hydrotherapy circuit at the Haixa Spa, and access to the Grand Club Lounge.
- The Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is located in a picture perfect cove nestled between the lush Sierra Madre mountains and the beautiful Banderas Bay.
- The resort is only 10 minutes away from downtown Puerto Vallarta where guests can enjoy popular places like the "El Malecon" boardwalk and the romantic town of Old town.
- It is only 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
- There are many unique nearby excursions including:
- Marietas Island - Snorkel and kayak through pristine waters or bird watch for rare birds like the Blue-footed booby at this nationally-protected ecosystem of islands.
- Yelapa and Majahuitas - These two private coves are only accessible by boat. In addition to snorkeling in the calm and clear bays, enjoy a hike to a secluded waterfall and a visit to the quaint fishing village.
- Las Caletas - This beach hideaway is the best beach in the area where visitors can relax on the beach or spa, or hop on a sea kayak and paddle through the Pacific Ocean.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sat, Jun 8, 2019