As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Puerto Vallarta, we had the pleasure of touring the beautiful All-Inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta. This resort impressed us with its gorgeous beachfront setting, rock 'n' roll atmosphere, and luxurious suites.
We Recommend This Resort For: Couples, Families with Teens, and Music Lovers
Hard Rock Vallarta sits on the azure waters of Banderas Bay in the heart of Riviera Nayarit.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the stunning beauty of Hard Rock Vallarta. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta is located on the beautiful beaches of Banderas Bay, near Puerto Vallarta in the heart of Riviera Nayarit. The resort boasts a picture perfect beach, incredible views of the Pacific Coast and Sierra Madre mountains, spacious luxurious rooms and fun activities for all ages; all with the spirit of rock ‘n’ roll added in. Music fans will enjoy the memorabilia-filled walls of the hotel and live nightly music in the open air beach-side theater. In addition, water sports included are snorkeling and scuba diving, day cruises, deep-sea fishing and sailing.
- Guests can enjoy live nightly music shows, theme parties, and beautiful ocean views at the stunning outdoor amphitheater.
- Land sports included are beach volleyball and football, stretching and dancing classes, half basketball court, bicycle tours, and billiards and ping pong tables.
- Water activities included are scuba diving and snorkeling, kayaking and boogie boarding, day and sunset cruises, deep-sea fishing and dolphin encounters.
- The Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club offers kids arts and crafts, snorkeling, talent shows, epic pool parties, and much more.
- The Cavern Club offers families a fun place to hang out with a pool table, air hockey, Xbox, arcade games, and board games.
- Cool off in 2 refreshing pools and a kids pool with a waterslide.
Room & Suites
- The 362 rooms and suites are designed to capture the energy of Puerto Vallarta and include custom designed furniture, marble baths with a separate show and double hydro spa tub, cozy bathrobes, turndown service, and 24-hour room service.
- All rooms and suites also include liquor dispensers and a mini-bar stocked with bottled water, soda, juice and beer.
- Guests can rock out with a selection of Guitars and Crosley turntables available upon request and availability.
- Live like a Rock Star in the Rock Suites boasting breathtaking views of Banderas Bay and other indulgences reserved for Rock Stars.
Food & Drink
- Choose from 6 distinctive restaurants with international cuisines including Italian, Asian, Mexican, and Brazilian.
- The Market Buffet takes you on a culinary journey around the world from Mexico to Asia.
- An extensive room service menu is offered 24-hours a day.
- Five bars & lounges serve premium spirits including a fun swim up bar and the British themed Lobby Bar with nightly entertainment.
- Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta is located on a stunning 9 km long beach in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta.
- The hotel is about 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
- Nearby popular attractions are Whale Watching in the winter, sunset cruises, ziplining, city tours, and tropical forest canopy tours.
- Other unique nearby excursions include:
- Marietas Island - Snorkel and kayak through pristine waters or bird watch for rare birds like the Blue-footed booby at this nationally-protected ecosystem of islands.
- Yelapa and Majahuitas - These two private coves are only accessible by boat. In addition to snorkeling in the calm and clear bays, enjoy a hike to a secluded waterfall and a visit to the quaint fishing village.
- Las Caletas - This beach hideaway is the best beach in the area where visitors can relax on the beach or spa, or hop on a sea kayak and paddle through the Pacific Ocean.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sat, Jun 8