As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, we had the pleasure of touring the family-friendly Barcelo Puerto Vallarta. This resort impressed us with its stunning location, gorgeous bay views, and luxurious suites.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families and groups
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta is nestled between Banderas Bay and the Sierra Madre mountains.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the stunning beauty of Barcelo Puerto Vallarta. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
The all-suite, all-inclusive Barcelo Puerto Vallarta is set amidst the spectacular natural beauty of the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Madre mountain range. Located on Mismoloya beach, this family-friendly resort is a AAA Four-Diamond resort featuring 316 luxurious suites with stunning views of the Bay of Banderas. The resort boasts 4 swimming pools, a semi-private beach, and a wide range of cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Italian and Japanese.
- The resort features 4 swimming pools: a sports pool, 2 family pools, and a kids pool.
- The Barcy Mini Club, for kids 5-12 years old, has plenty of fun to offer, including a movie theater, board games, pinatas, treasure hunts, fish feeding, sand castle building, and much more.
- In the Game Room, guests can enjoy air hockey, ping pong, foosball, pool, and even poker.
- Daytime activities include water sports, pool aerobics, beach and pool volleyball, stretching classes, dance classes, cooking classes, and cocktail master classes.
- A different live show is featured in the theater each night.
- The U-Spa has great spa treatment prices with beautiful bay views.
- The 316 luxurious suites are bright, fully equipped spaces that have a living room with sofa bed, daily stocked minbar, coffee machine, safe, and a furnished balcony with spectacular views of the Pacific ocean, gardens or pool.
- Each suite is quite large with a minimum of 732 square feet.
- The Family Rooms are perfect for families with children who like to have some privacy. They feature 2 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and TV, and sleep up to 5 people.
- Premium Level Suites offer additional services at no extra charge such as 24-hour room service, wifi, premium liquor, and unlimited dining at specialty restaurants.
- The Barcelo Puerto Vallarta enjoys an idyllic location on Mismaloya beach and offers guests impressive views of Banderas Bay.
- Its beautiful landscape features mountains and the beach, giving the resort a unique natural environment that combines lush cliffs with blue ocean waters.
- This stunning location is where the 1964 film Night of the Iguana was filmed.
- The resort is located about 45 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta airport and about 40 minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
- It is within walking distance to the Vallarta Zoo.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Wed, Jul 10, 2019