As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Puerto Vallarta, we had the pleasure of touring the beautiful All-Inclusive Sunscape Puerto Vallarta. This resort impressed us with its beautiful beach, wide range of activities, and unique family-friendly rooms and suites.
We Recommend This Resort For: Active Families and Families of 5 or 6
Sunscape Puerto Vallarta is located on a long stretch of golden sand on Banderas Bay.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself all the great amenites that Sunscape Puerto Vallarta has to offer. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
Newly renovated in 2015, the Sunscape Puerto Vallarta is located in the heart of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay and framed by the striking Sierra Madre Mountains. It's long stretch of golden sand beach is a certified Clean Beach, meeting high standards for cleanliness, quality of water, safety, sustainability, and protection of wildlife. At Sunscape, guests enjoy amazing perks including 24-hour access to dining and drinks at six restaurants (with kid-friendly menu options) and four bars, live music and local entertainment, family-friendly accommodations including connecting rooms and in-room kid's amenities, exciting programs and activities for tweens & teens, and much more!
- Guests can participate in the unique turtle release program between July and December.
- Observe whales in their natural habitat right from resort property from December through March. Resort staff ring a special bell when whales are within sight!
- There is a heated pool with activities and a swim-up bar plus a kid's pool with a waterslide.
- Daily activities include football, ping-pong, Euro Bungee, horse shoes, bean bag toss, shuffleboard, mini-golf, basketball, tennis courts, beach volleyball, zumba or yoga lessons, and wine, tequila, and coffee tasting.
- Great prices can be found on souvenirs at Sunscape's on-site shopping mall.
- A new Aqua Park is coming in late 2019/early 2020.
- The Explorers Club for kids 3-12 offers fully supervised activities based on science, nature, and exploration including:
- Arts & Crafts
- Movie Nights
- Sandcastle Competitions
- Gaming consoles
- Weekly Campout Adventures
- The Core Zone Teens Club features entertainment for teens age 13-17 including:
- Giant Jenga and Connect Four
- Board Games
- Darts and Ping-pong
- Pool Table and Air Hockey
- Xbox One and PS4
- Flat Screen TV for movies and music
Rooms & Suites
- Sunscape Puerto Vallarta offers 320 spacious rooms and suites, many with stunning bay views, which include a private furnished balcony or terrace, in room mini-bar, flat screen TV with cable, hair dryer, coffee/tea maker, desk or table, in-room safe, and iron & ironing board.
- In addition Sun Club rooms and suites offer personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service, upgraded amenities & mini-bar, room service from 7 am to 11 pm, daily newspaper, milk and cookies, and a private Sun Club lounge serving continental breakfast, afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, desserts and fine liquors.
- The Sun Club Junior Suite Bay View room sleeps families of 5 with 2 double beds and a sofa bed.
- The Sun Club Two Stories Suite Bay View room sleeps up to 6 people and includes a private bedroom with king-size bed, a bedroom with 2 double beds connected by a staircase, and 2 bathrooms.
- The Deluxe Family Kids room are conveniently located right across from the kids club with a king-size bed and bunk beds for the kids plus an in-room gaming console.
- Sunscape Puerto Vallarta is located on a wide stretch of an eco-friendly beach in the charming town of Puerto Vallarta and boasts spectacular views of Banderas Bay, stunning sunsets, and calm waters for swimming.
- It is within walking distance to the Marina Vallarta area with dining, shopping and entertainment, the Marina Vallarta Golf Club, and the main pier.
- The resort is just 15 minutes from popular downtown spots in Puerto Vallarta such as the "El Malecon" boardwalk and the cobblestone streets of Old Town.
- It is only 10 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
- Whale Watching season in Puerto Vallarta begins in early December and ends in late March.
- There are many unique nearby excursions including:
- Marietas Island - Snorkel and kayak through pristine waters or bird watch for rare birds like the Blue-footed booby at this nationally-protected ecosystem of islands.
- Yelapa and Majahuitas - These two private coves are only accessible by boat. In addition to snorkeling in the calm and clear bays, enjoy a hike to a secluded waterfall and a visit to the quaint fishing village.
- Las Caletas - This beach hideaway is the best beach in the area where visitors can relax on the beach or spa, or hop on a sea kayak and paddle through the Pacific Ocean.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sun, Jul 14, 2019