As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in Puerto Vallarta, we had the pleasure of touring the beautiful All-Inclusive Iberostar Selection Playa Mita. This resort impressed us with its beautiful setting, family-friendly facilities, and wide range of activities.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families, Golfers and Honeymoons
Iberostar Selection Playa Mita is set on lush, tropical grounds.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the tropical beauty of Iberostar Selection Playa Mita. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
Located in Riviera Nayarit, north of Puerto Vallarta, Iberostar Selection Playa Mita is an all-inclusive resort offering families a great vacation on the Pacific. The resort offers a variety of facilities and suites that are specially adapted for children, including the Aqua Fun waterpark, kids menus at the restaurants, and a terrific kids club for 3 different age groups. With five à la carte restaurant and buffet options, guests will enjoy cuisine from around the world from mouthwatering steaks to Japenese favorites. Eight inviting bars are located throughout the resort and room service is available 24 hours a day. Day or night, there are plenty of activities to choose from for all ages!
- The resort has three outdoor pools, including a kids pool, and an Aqua Fun water park with water slides, shallow pools, and splash pads.
- The Star Camp provides a place for organized and free play for two different age groups (ages 4-7 and ages 8-12).
- For the teens (ages 13-17), the Eagle Camp includes computers and game consoles (Xbox and Wii) with video games.
- The nightly entertainment includes professional shows, live music, and a nightclub.
- The resort complex features two tennis courts, basketball and soccer, beach volleyball, ping pong, darts, archery, riflery, and fitness facilities
- Iberostar has a Fit & Fun program which includes healthy eating options as well as Yoga, Outdoor Running groups, and Bootcamp.
Rooms & Suites
- Iberostar Selection Playa Mita offers 452 spacious rooms and suites wtih 24-hour room service, private balcony, daily mini-bar service, in-room safe, coffee maker, and iron & ironing board complete with beautiful garden, golf course, or sea views.
- Star Prestige rooms also include a private check-in, access to the VIP terrace, upgraded room amenities, and other luxuries.
- The Two Room Family Suite sleeps up to 6 guests, with guaranteed adjoining rooms, one with a king-size bed, the other with two double beds, and each with its own bathroom.
- There are 8 different room and suite categories to choose from including Seafront Junior Suites boasting magnificent panoramic views of the Pacific ocean.
- Iberostar Selection Playa Mita is located near Litibu bay, Riviera Nayarit and is situated between the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Madre Mountains.
- The Riviera Nayarit has over 200-miles of coast to explore with plenty of distinct towns, beachside restaurants, great surfing, wine and tequila tasting, and unique shops filled with local souvenirs.
- The resort is approximately 50 minutes from Puerto Vallarta's international airport.
- Sayulita, famous for its beaches and surfing, is about 20 minutes away.
- The Litibu Golf Club is a professional 18-hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. Located in the hotel complex, the course winds through the jungle and boasts beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Wed, Jul 17, 2019