As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in the Dominican Republic, we had the pleasure of touring all-inclusive Royalton Bavaro. This family-friendly resort impressed us with its spacious suites, gorgeous beach, and wide range of fun activities.
We Recommend This Resort For: Active Families and Multi-generational families traveling together
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the family fun offered at Royalton Bavaro. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa is a family-friendly all-inclusive resort located on the beautiful shores of Punta Cana. This modern resort provides a great vacation experience for families, couples, singles and guests of all ages. Royalton boasts contemporary and spacious suites, reservation-free dining serving delicious food, and unique programming for children and teens that includes a fun-filled lazy river and Flowrider® wave machine.
- Guests love the 1,200 foot long lazy river, refreshing waterpark, and the Flowrider® surf simulator.
- The challenging but entertaining 9-hole mini golf course is complete with bridges, rocks, tunnels and windmills.
- The on-site casino has roulette, blackjack, and a variety of slot machines.
- Kids ages 4 to 12 can enjoy entertainment from on-screen characters Max & Ruby at the Clubhouse Kids Club.
- The Hangout Teens Club for ages 13 to 17 features PlayStation lounges, billiards, ping pong tables, and safe supervised fun activities.
- Sports and recreational activities include beach volleyball, ping pong, cooking classes, dance classes, trivia games, aquatic Olympic competitions, aerobics classes, and weight-training with professional instruction.
- All 730 suites include a jacuzzi tub and rain shower, 24 hour concierge service, stocked mini-bar, USB recharge and Bluetooth audio station, in room safe, 24 hour room service and the Royalton Signature DreamBed™.
- All of the 1st floor suites are swim up suites with direct access to their own pool.
- This is the only Royalton property in the Dominican Republic that has elevators for guests to get to their rooms.
- The Luxury Presidential One Bedroom Suite sleeps families of 5.
- The Diamond Club™ section offers a higher level of service plus an exclusive pool, beach and dining areas.
- Royalton Bávaro is located on the exquisite shores of Bávaro Beach with fine white sand and gorgeous Caribbean water.
- The resort is approximately 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport.
- The Cocotal Golf and Country Club is only 20 minutes from the resort.
- Popular Dominican Republic excursions include:
- Saona Island - This is the Dominican Republic's most popular excursion with gorgeous turquoise water, enormous starfish, limestone cliffs, and even a chance to see dolphins!
- Catalina Island - This small offshore island has an incredible coral reef, great for snorkeling and diving.
- Scape Park - Located less than 40 minutes away, this natural theme park boasts cenotes, caves, caverns, aquatic activities, zip lining, and indigenous flora and fauna.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Fri, Sep 6