As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. While in Puerto Vallarta, we had the pleasure of touring the family-friendly All-Inclusive Reflect Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta. This resort impressed us with its beauiful beach, wide range of activities, and gorgeous sunsets.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families, Active Groups, and Budget Travelers
Reflect Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta is perfectly situated on the golden sands of Banderas Bay.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the beauty of Reflect Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta. All pictures were taken during our tour and none have been modified or enhanced.
Reflect Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta is an all-inclusive beachfront resort located on a pristine stretch of golden sand with spectacular views of Banderas Bay. The resort includes five reservation-free dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits at five different bars and lounges, including the Sky Lounge with stunning views of Banderas Bay and the Sierra Madre Mountains. With three swimming pools, a beautiful beach, and endless day and evening activities, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Three heated pools with different atmospheres include a family pool, an adults-only pool, and an infinity pool. Live nightly entertainment can be enjoyed by the infinity pool.
- A variety of on-property activities include yoga at the Sky Lounge, beach volleyball, aqua aerobics, Black Jack, trivia and more.
- The fully equipped fitness center is open daily from 7 am to 9 pm and offers free weights, treadmills, ellipticals, lower and upper body machines, and a Smith machine.
- The Reflect Spa is over 9,000 square feet with rain showers, sauna, massages, facials, mani/pedis and a full service beauty salon.
- The Explorers Club for kids 3-12 offers fully supervised activities including:
- Arts & Crafts
- Movie Nights
- Sandcastle Competitions
- Weekly Campout Adventures
- Cell phones for parental control
- Theme parties
- The Core Zone Teens Club features activities for teens age 13-17 including:
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Video games - Xbox 360, Wii, and PlayStation 3
- Pool, air hockey, and foosball tables
- Water activities
- Bike tour
Rooms & Suites
- Reflect Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta has 410 rooms and suites that offer resort, tropical, pool, or ocean views.
- Each room comes complete with a furnished balcony or terrace (except Deluxe Resort View), daily restocked mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottle water, complimentary Wi-Fi, 24 hour room service, Cable TV, shower, hair dryer, coffee and tea maker, iron and ironing board, and safety deposit box.
- In addition Altitude Club rooms offer:
- Private check-in and checkout at the private lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service, coffee and pastries throughout the day, hors d'oeuvres and wine in the evening at the Altitude Club Lounge
- Upgraded bath amenities, bathrobe and slippers
- There are 26 Altitude Junior Suite Swim Out rooms that feature spacious accommodations and the opportunity to step into a refreshing pool right from your terrace.
- There are 27 Junior Suites with oceanfront views of Banderas Bay, giving guests the perfect spot to watch the stunning Pacific sunset each evening.
Food & Drink
- Reflect Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta has eight different dining options including four a la carte restaurants, a buffet, a café, and two snack bars.
- Gluten-free and vegetarian menu options are available at each restaurant.
- The Mexican restaurant and the International buffet both offer impressive ocean views.
- Unlimited top-shelf spirits can be enjoyed at five different bars and lounges.
- The Sky Lounge is an adults-only rooftop bar boasting panoramic views of Banderas Bay and the Sierra Madre mountains and hosts live music and stunning sunsets.
- Pool and beach drink wait service is offered.
- The Sip, Savor & See program allows guests to enjoy dinner and live entertainment at sister resort Sunscape Puerto Vallarta.
- Reflect Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta is located along a golden-sand beach in Nuevo Vallarta with a beautiful mountain backdrop.
- The resort is approximately 20 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta international airport and 30 minutes from the historic colonial town of Puerto Vallarta.
- Aquaventuras Park, a large waterpark with unique waterslides and swim with the dolphins, is 12 minutes from the resort.
- The resort is about a half an hour away from the "Magic Village" of Sayulita, known for its surfing, beaches and eco-adventures.
- Only 6 minutes away, there are local open water diving facilities, a fishing pier, and charters to big game fish for tuna, marlin, snapper, and sailfish.
- There are many unique Eco Adventure Tours including:
- Marietas Islands - Snorkel and kayak through pristine waters or bird watch for rare birds like the Blue-footed booby at this nationally-protected ecosystem of islands. From December to March, you can watch the humpback whales as these magical giants soar in the air just a few feet from your boat.
- Yelapa and Majahuitas - These two private coves are only accessible by boat. In addition to snorkeling in the calm and clear bays, enjoy a hike to a secluded waterfall and a visit to the quaint fishing village.
- Los Arcos National Park - A popular dive and snorkeling site with a unique underwater park featuring excellent view of tropical fish.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my Resort and Cruise Ship reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Fri, Jul 10