In February 2021, I visited the beautiful island of Providencials, a part of the Turks & Caicos Islands, for the first time. While there, I had the pleasure of staying 3 nights at the stunning All-Inclusive Beaches Turks & Caicos. This iconic resort impressed me with its gorgeous beach, spectacular waterpark, amazing food, and the remarkable architecture and ambiance of its five distinct villages.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families and Multi-Generation Vacations
The Italian Village has a sophisticated but fun atmosphere.
Take a photo tour and see for yourself the stunning beauty of Beaches Turks & Caicos. All pictures were taken during our stay and none have been modified or enhanced.
Voted "Caribbean's Leading Family All-Inclusive Resort" for 12 years, Beaches Turks & Caicos, is a Six Star Diamond Award winning resort located on magnificent Grace Bay. This incredible all-inclusive resort features five distinct villages; the original Caribbean and Seaside Villages located by the beach, the sophisticated Italian Village located next to the most popular pool, the quaint French Village located next to the waterpark, and the newest addition, the laid back Key West Village which features 3 & 4 bedroom Villas. This impressive resort also boasts a 45,000 square-foot waterpark, 21 gourmet restaurants, a 12-mile beach with stunning turquoise waters, and 10 pools.
- Pirates Island, the only waterpark on Providenciales, features nine slides, a lazy river, a surf simulator, a splash park with water cannons, cranks and spray features, plus food trucks and a kids swim up bar, all on 45,000 square-feet of paradise.
- The Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street has themed activities that include daily character appearances by Elmo, Big Bird and others, entertaining stage shows and Sesame Street Live Parade on Tuesdays.
- There are endless fun activities for everyone from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Camp Sesame kids club, an Xbox Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco.
- Beaches Turks & Caicos has 2 first class spas and 2 fitness centers open 24/7. They are located in the Caribbean Village and the Key West Village.
- The resort has 10 freshwater pools, 4 whirlpools (1 of the whirlpools is for adults only located in Caribbean Village), and 1 scuba dive pool.
- Watersports that are included are Kayaks, Windsurfing, Snorkeling Tours, Aqua Trikes, Hobie Cats, Paddleboards, and Glass Bottom Boat tours.
- Beaches Turks & Caicos is located on Grace Bay, ranked one of the top ten best scuba diving destinations in the world. The resort has 6 dive boats and they include daily 2-tank dives at no extra charge to certified divers.
- A 7,000 square foot retail village offers guests plenty of shopping opportunities including high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, and souvenirs.
Rooms & Suites
- Beaches Turks & Caicos has 758 rooms and suites in 44 categories featuring a king-size bed or two double beds, A/C, satelitte TV, refrigerator, hair dryer, telephone, iron & ironing board, safe, clock radio, coffee maker, and a private bath &/or shower.
- The Luxury Level rooms are entry level and are located in the Caribbean Village and the French Village.
- The Concierge Suites include everything in the Luxury Level plus preferred check-in, in-suite bars with scotch, gin, vodka, rum, beer, red & white wine, champagne and assorted soft drinks, use of his/her plush cloth robes, weekly reception, and a dedicated Conciege to assist with requests. These suites are located in all five villages.
- Butler Suites are the ultimate in luxury and additionally provide private airport transfers and a English Guild trained butler to attend to your every need. These suites are located in the Caribbean, Seaside, Italian and Key West Villages.
- The Italian Concierge Family Suite with Kids Room is perfect for families with a separate kids room complete with mahogany bunk beds with a trundle, a flat screen TV, a multi-function game table and its own closet.
- The Key West Two Story Two Bedroom Concierge Suite is a home away from home with a living room, dining room with a breakfast nook, a full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a unique upstairs balcony and a comfy front porch.
- The Seaside Two Bedroom Luxury Butler Villa Suite sleeps 8 people in luxury and is centrally located close to the beach and many restaurants.
Food & Drink
- Guests will enjoy unlimited 5-Star Global Gourmet Dining at 21 different specialty restaurants with six varieties of Robert Mondavi wines.
- A dedicated team of world-class chefs create authentic cuisines from around the world; everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi, and more.
- Unique dining venues the kids will love include Mr Mac, a mac n cheese food truck, and Bobby Dee's, a 1950's style diner inside a pirate ship serving kid's favorites from ice cream to pizza.
- Cafe de Paris is an enchanting place to enjoy a cappuccino and pastry with its colorful decor reminiscent of the heart of Paris.
- Both Schooners and Barefoot by the Sea serve fresh seafood with stunning ocean views.
- Room service is only included for Butler Suites.
- There are 15 bars serving unlimited top-shelf drinks, including 4 swim-up bars, a British pub, and a non-alcohlic swim up bar for the kids.
- Known as one of the best coffees in the world, Jamaica's Blue Mountain Coffee, is served throughout the resort.
- For those with special dietary needs, culinary concierge experts are available from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in the Caribbean Village Lobby.
- Beaches Turks and Caicos is located on exotic Grace Bay. With its pure white sand and amazing aqua blue water, its no wonder it has been voted the Best Beach in the World by TripAdvisor.
- Grace Bay is ranked one of the top 10 best scuba diving destinations in the world.
- Grace Bay is a beach walkers paradise with its 12 unobstructed miles of soft white sand, plethora of seas shells, and a sprinkling of local beach bars to explore.
- A 15 minute walk to the left of the resort will take you to Somewhere Cafe with local beer, fish tacos, and great snorkeling at Bights Reef right in front of the cafe.
- The resort is 15 minutes away from the world's only Conch Farm where guests can explore the fascinating process of farming the Queen Conch.
- For the truly adventurous, the ferry to the remote islands of North and Middle Caicos is only 10 minutes away.
- Saltmills Plaza, a popular place to eat and shop, is located less than 10 minutes away.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to call directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.