As a part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, Purple Palm Vacations spends a lot of time learning about popular destinations by visiting them firsthand. Recently while in the Riviera Maya, I had the pleasure of staying 3 nights at the family-friendly All-Inclusive Dreams Natura Resort & Spa. This resort impressed me with its beautiful beach, wide array of fun activities for the kids and delicious selection of dining options.
We Recommend This Resort For: Families
Dreams Natura's infinity pool has gorgeous ocean views.
Dreams Natura is a family-friendly beachfront resort, inspired by the surrounding jungle. The newly built resort is infused with natural decor and natural elements including an exotic fishpond. This resort has an intimate layout with a short walking distance between suites, restaurants, pools, and activities. The 2nd floor open-air lobby boasts a breathtaking ocean view, perfect for watching the sunrise and nightly entertainment.
From an incredible waterpark and delicious dining, to modern accommodations and live entertainment, everything is included and no wristband or gratuities are required!
- Dreams Natura boasts 3 swimming pools spanning over 27,700 sq ft with spectacular ocean views plus 2 whirlpools and a splash pool for children.
- A waterpark for guests of all ages includes 2 waterslides, a boat slide and a lazy river with water curtains and waves.
- A Rollglider aerial ride is located on property for some thrilling entertainment.
- The stunning Spa is designed to look like the region's remarkable cenotes.
- Guests receive complimentary green fees at nearby El Tinto Golf Course and El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course.
- Indoor/Outdoor Activities include Ping Pong, Board Games, Tennis Court, Yoga, Spanish Lessons, Cooking and Cocktail Classes, Wine and Tequila Tastings, Bocce, Horse Shoes, Aqua-aerobics, Bingo, and Dance Lessons
- Live musical performances and stage shows can be enjoyed daily at the resort.
- Water Sports include Non-motorized Water Sports, introductory Scuba Lessons in the pool, Water Volleyball, Kayak tour, Snorkeling
- The Explorer's Club for kids 3-12 has supervised activities by American Red Cross certified staff. Children's programs include:
- Arts & Crafts
- Indoor game room with board games and video games
- Storytelling and music
- Treasure hunts and Sandcastle contests
- The Core Zone Teens Club has daily activities with a vast array of sports and games for teenagers, including:
- Social events including disco mixers
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Video games: Xbox 360, Wii, and Play Station
- Ping Pong, Billiards, Foosball, and Air Hockey
- Dreams Natura is an all-suite resort with 80% of its suites Ocean View.
- All suites, infused with elements of nature, offer coffee/tea maker, smart cable TV, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, private balcony or terrace, in-room minibar refreshed daily, electronic laptop-size room safe, ceiling fan, air conditioning, complimentary wifi, bedside USB ports, and a spacious bathroom with a vanity and shower.
- In addition Preffered Club Suites offer:
- Upgraded min-bar service and bath amenities
- Personalized check-in and checkout
- Access to the Preferred Club Lounge with daily continental breakfast, afternoon hors d'oeuvres, and premium liquors
- Daily á la carte breakfast in Oceana or Portofino restaurant
- Private Preferred Club beach area with waiter service
- Exclusive spa privileges
- All king bedded Junior Suites have a sofa bed.
- Family Junior Suite Ocean Views are guaranteed connecting suites with a king size bed connecting to the other suite with 2 double beds.
Food & Drink
- Dreams Natura has 9 restaurants and 6 bar options available including kid-friendly menus, buffets, international á la carte restaurants, grilled snacks, a café and an ice cream parlor.
- Á la carte dining options include a Steakhouse, French cuisine, Mexican, Pan-Asian, Seafood, and Italian.
- A variety of gluten-free and vegetarian plates are offered at each of its restaurants.
- The resport offers 6 bars and lounges, serving top-shelf domestic and international spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience allows guests to enjoy dinner and live entertainment at nearby sister properties including Dreams Riviera Cancun, Dreams Playa Mujeres, Dreams Sapphire, and more.
- Dreams Natura is located on a gorgeous stretch of beach with fine white sand.
- The resort is a short 20 minute drive from the Cancun International Airport.
- It is located 20 minutes north of Puerto Morelos, a quaint fishing village known for its deep sea fishing and its beachfront restaurants, bars and lounges
- The resort is located about 30 minutes from the nightlife and shopping in Cancun.
- To the south about 45 minutes is Playa del Carmen, a popular tourist attraction with its pristine beaches, turquoise water and shopping on famous 5th avenue.
- There is an unfinished resort next door that is a bit of an eyesore but it can only be seen when pulling up to the property or from the beach.
Why Book With Us
- We know the best All-Inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, Costa Rica, and Mexico and can help you get the most value for your travel dollar with our firsthand knowledge.
- You will always have a dedicated travel agent who cares about your vacation to contact directly with questions or help with any problems that may arise.
- Round-trip airport transfers are included with our packages so there is no need to worry about finding a ride at a foreign airport.
- You can book your vacation with a low deposit and even utilize our no fee, no interest Payment Plan option.
- We have partnered with the best Destination Management companies who will take good care of you from start to finish once in your destination.
About the Author
My name is Amy Burbank, owner of Purple Palm Vacations and the Traveling Travel Agent. I travel throughout the year to the destinations that are in high demand looking for quality vacation options that go above and beyond. This blog is a collection of my All-Inclusive Resort reviews that I feel are the best of the best and will truly provide a great vacation. Happy Travels!
Posted: Sat, Mar 19