Patty and Dave
Patty Meyer and Dave Packer
January 5, 2018
Patty and Dave's travel dates January 3rd - 8th
Dreams Las Mareas, Costa Rica
Dreams Resorts & Spas offer a high level of luxury for couples and couples with children, in ideal beachfront settings. Spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped provide a picture-perfect vacation experience with welcoming service and romantic inclusions. The Explorer’s Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club* provide supervised day and evening activities. Beautiful and exciting destinations provide a lovely setting for a wedding, honeymoon, romantic getaway or family vacation.
Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more!
Dreams Las Mareas Prices
Pricing is for 2 people staying Jan 3 - Jan 8, 2018 and includes round-trip airport transfers. We can also offer an airfare discount by packaging it with your resort stay. Please fill out the form below to get a quote for airfare or if you would like to stay for different dates.
Mountain View Room - $2,290
Tropical/Pool View Room - $2,310
Ocean View Room - $2,520
Prices are subject to change until booked.
We guarantee the lowest price and can price match if needed.
From Patty & Dave
While we appreciate the gesture of wedding gifts we also understand the cost associated with our destination wedding. We wanted to make this truly special and the only gift we would like is for you to be a part of our celebration if you can join us.
Following the wedding ceremony will be a reception and dinner on the beach. The following day will be an included full day Costa Rica excursion for the entire group.
Why It's Important to Book with "The Group"
- If you don't book with Purple Palm Vacations, you aren't a part of "the group" and if there are any issues with the trip, we won't be able to help you.
- The resort will not have record of you being part of "the group", so if there are any changes once there (ie. it rains and the ceremony location is changed), you won't be notified by the wedding coordinator.
- If you book elsewhere, you won't get any of the promotional discounts that are available for booking the wedding through Purple Palm Vacations.
Costa Rica Activities
Costa Rica is a beautiful and diverse country with lots of amazing activities from zip-lining to volcano hiking. You can click the button below to see all the adventure that is available and either book right online or call us to book.
For more information call Amy Burbank at Purple Palm Vacations directly at 303-335-9292
or email at Amy@PurplePalmVacations.com.