Shannon and Ryan
Shannon Cunningham and Ryan McKinney
June 15, 2019
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort - St Thomas
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort is a beautiful, intimate and convenient setting for a destination wedding. It is ideally located in the U.S. Virgin Islands which means that no passports are required for U.S. citizens. At this Caribbean paradise you can lounge in a hammock on the beach or frolic in the surf by day, and dine overlooking the Caribbean Sea or dance to live music under the stars by night.
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort is the only resort offering an All Inclusive plan with Homemade Cooking, Local Ingredients, Poolside Dining and Fabulous Views at Iggies Oasis Restaurant, poolside. The All-Inclusive Plan includes:
- 100% Dining a la carte
- Unlimited cocktails*
- Biggest selection of bottled domestic and imported beer
- House wine and Champagne
- Sunset Harbor Cocktail Cruise (with a 5 night or longer stay)
- Wide assortment of non-motorized water sports (stand up paddle boards, Hobie Cats, kayaks, snorkel gear and swim mats)
- Live music several times a week
* Not Included: Red Bull, bottled water (our water is government tested weekly and perfectly good to drink and tasty), Specialty liquor; Patron, Cuervo 1800, Grand Marnier, Chivas Regal, Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, Johnny Walker Black, Makers’ Mark, Hennessey, Courvoisier VSOP, Remy Martin, Grey Goose, Ketel One, Cruzan Single Barrel Rum.
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort Prices
Prices vary depending on the length of your stay and number of people in your room. Currently a 7 night stay is running at about $1700 per person for an Oceanview Room for 2 with the All-Inclusive Plan included. Airfare is extra and varies depending on your gateway.
We promise to find you the lowest price and can price match if needed. In most cases, the trip can be reserved with a low deposit. Trip Insurance is available starting at $104.99 per person. The final payment will be due 45 days prior to your departure date. Payments Plans are available.
When you are ready to book your stay at the beautiful Bolongo Bay Beach Resort for Shannon and Ryan's Destination Wedding in gorgeous St Thomas, please fill out the form below.
The earlier you book, the lower the price will be!
Why It's Important to Book with "The Group"
- If you don't book with Purple Palm Vacations, you aren't a part of "the group" and if there are any issues with the trip, we won't be able to help you.
- The resort will not have record of you being part of "the group", so if there are any changes once there (ie. it rains and the ceremony location is changed), you won't be notified by the wedding coordinator.
- If you book elsewhere, you won't get any of the promotional discounts that are available for booking the wedding through Purple Palm Vacations.
For more information call Amy Burbank at Purple Palm Vacations directly at 303-335-9292
or email at Amy@PurplePalmVacations.com.